Donotwant: y'all bi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 06:41 AM
RE: Donotwant: y'all bi?
(13-03-2014 12:26 AM)bemore Wrote:  I got a message off of him (also entitled yo) requesting I remove the neg rep I gave him.

My spidey senses were tingling then, so in my reply I accused him of being a troll or a sockpuppet.

Turns out he is just a whacko Facepalm

Same here, except it was a demand I remove the negative rep. I never felt the guy was to right in the head, so I didnt bother to respond.

A day later he gave me a retaliatory negative rep, calling me an old fool and some other shit.

I gave a comment early on about him and his overly aggressive demanding talking style.... guess my 6th sense is still working.

I agree with Muffs.... DNW, piss off !

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-03-2014, 07:55 AM
I normally feel uncomfortable joining in criticising someone but considering what's come to light and the lack of response from DNW, I might try hazarding a guess at the situation.

It sounds like he has strong rape fantasies, maybe a sexual urge or maybe some strong desire to subjugate women for some reason he can't explain. Deep down he knows that this is wrong because he has at least some empathy, but this doesn't stop the desire. The brain is made up of many different parts and they don't always gel into a harmonious system.

So to explain the dichotomy in his brain he argues for an objective morality. He wants to rape but recognises it as a bad thing to do. This is why he is so vehemently opposed to the idea of morality being subjective. If he believed that then the next step would be to believe that it was OK to rape which doesn't feel right to him.

Seeing as how he has this strong urge, he PMs victims of rape to try and convince himself that he has no choice in the matter this allows him to project his inner guilt onto other people. What he doesn't fully appreciate though is the trauma that rape causes and how PM'ing victims telling them that it's their fault will trigger flashbacks and destroy any confidence that they have managed to build up again after an attack.
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
13-03-2014, 07:59 AM
I got a 'yo' PM as well. And then he got miffed that I didn't appreciate him calling me "babe"

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
13-03-2014, 08:03 AM
Huh.....looks like I have a new pet project.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
[+] 3 users Like Hamata k's post
13-03-2014, 09:34 AM
[Image: giphy.gif]

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 8 users Like Stark Raving's post
13-03-2014, 10:24 AM
[Image: 6c1.jpg]

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 7 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
13-03-2014, 10:32 AM
(13-03-2014 10:24 AM)rampant.a.i. Wrote:  [Image: 6c1.jpg]

Fucking hell! ... I know this is a serious subject, I have had very little interaction with the guy so wasn't going to post on this thread ... But, this picture has just made me laugh so hard, I have tears rolling down my face. ... I'm sat on the bus and look like I've lost the plot! Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post
13-03-2014, 10:36 AM
All it would take is a few minutes work with a sharp knife and you have a blasphemous light switch.

WANT!
[+] 3 users Like Mathilda's post
13-03-2014, 08:49 PM
Yeah, total creeper. I got a pm shortly after he joined, he talked about wanting to "punish" his parents, and then kill himself. You guys know I'm a softy, I wanted to help him, but he wouldn't actually have a discussion with me, or talk about any of the things that made him upset. He started asking if I thought his parents deserved their punishment, or some such thing, and I told him I couldn't say one way or the other since he wouldn't tell me what they'd done that was so bad. He told me to "stop being a coward!", and I told him we wouldn't be pm'ing anymore. I kept all of the pm's just in case it got to a harassment level.

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 1 user Likes Smercury44's post
13-03-2014, 08:53 PM
I'm glad everyone is talking about this. It's been hard seeing him get positive rep and props for posts and forum behavior when privately he's been such a douche.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post