Donotwant: y'all bi?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-03-2014, 09:01 PM
RE: Donotwant: y'all bi?
(13-03-2014 08:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm glad everyone is talking about this. It's been hard seeing him get positive rep and props for posts and forum behavior when privately he's been such a douche.

Yeah, I was a little worried, I hated sharing details of a private convo, but he is just turning out to be an all around terrible person it seems. No

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Smercury44's post
13-03-2014, 09:05 PM
I too got a couple of PM's from him, but I put him on ignore pretty quick. He asked me one question which wasn't too odd in and of itself: "What did you escape from?" but when I responded with "Religion" his second question was to ask how it affected my sex life. Blink Yeah, insta-ignore.

But it seems I was lucky - I feel awful for those who got much worse than I did. Hug

[+] 3 users Like Escape Artist's post
13-03-2014, 09:09 PM (This post was last modified: 13-03-2014 09:18 PM by Raptor Jesus.)
(12-03-2014 11:00 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(12-03-2014 08:23 PM)Raptor Jesus Wrote:  Perhaps he's bipolar. Seriously.

I work with people with mental illnesses, and it could be his mania manifesting itself.

I don't give a shit what it is, he should be locked up.
If he gets angry to the point of physically wanting to rape someone because she said no, than he's a hazard to society.

Think of it like this. Imagine he was going out with your daughter/sister/mom/bff and you knew that he had these thoughts, would you be thinking "oh he's probably not right in the head it's okay go out and have a good time" or would you be thinking "stay the fuck away from that creep".

I'm gonna have a guess that it's the later.

"Rapists are victims too because some girl said no to me and I wanted to rape her and it was her fault because she said no"
What kind of mentality is that? seriously, who the fuck thinks like that except people you don't want anywhere fucking near your daughter/sister/mom/friend??

I don't give a fuck how mentally disturbed he is, that shit is fucked up.

I'm not defending him. Just making an observation. Like if I observed that, "maybe he's bi". I think someone in this thread made that observation...I think... But that observation did not imply that maybe he now gets to rape people, neither did my observation.

[Edit: I've redacted the rest of what I wrote as due to the nature of my employment I don't really want to say were I work online.]

[+] 2 users Like Raptor Jesus's post
13-03-2014, 09:11 PM
(13-03-2014 09:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 08:53 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I'm glad everyone is talking about this. It's been hard seeing him get positive rep and props for posts and forum behavior when privately he's been such a douche.

Yeah, I was a little worried, I hated sharing details of a private convo, but he is just turning out to be an all around terrible person it seems. No

Well yeah, I think many shared those fears or maybe worried that they were the only ones. I'm rarely fond of making private messages public. But since this all this came out almost by accident, it feels better.

What I really like tho, is the virtual spanking that he's recieved.

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 6 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
13-03-2014, 09:16 PM
(13-03-2014 09:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 09:01 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Yeah, I was a little worried, I hated sharing details of a private convo, but he is just turning out to be an all around terrible person it seems. No

Well yeah, I think many shared those fears or maybe worried that they were the only ones. I'm rarely fond of making private messages public. But since this all this came out almost by accident, it feels better.

Not just a spanking ... It turns out that he wins an award for the most appropriate handle in the history of Internet forums Drinking Beverage

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member
[+] 8 users Like Monster_Riffs's post
13-03-2014, 09:16 PM
(13-03-2014 09:16 PM)Monster_Riffs Wrote:  
(13-03-2014 09:11 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Well yeah, I think many shared those fears or maybe worried that they were the only ones. I'm rarely fond of making private messages public. But since this all this came out almost by accident, it feels better.

Not just a spanking ... It turns out that he wins an award for the most appropriate handle in the history of Internet forums Drinking Beverage

Laugh out loadLaugh out loadLaugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
[+] 3 users Like Smercury44's post
13-03-2014, 11:38 PM
Well, I think that we should ask Mary Warren what she has to say.

Dodgy

[+] 2 users Like DLJ's post
14-03-2014, 01:16 PM (This post was last modified: 14-03-2014 01:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
Still pissed off my "YO" PM wasn't sexual. What? Is Girly not Girly enough? I can skip the Androgel for a while if that would help but I ain't shaving the beard. Now I just feel ugly and unattractive. ... And fat. Weeping

My "YO" PM was essentially "How can you like Kings Chosen when his Calvinist metaphysics are so fucked up?" "The fuck I should give a shit about his metaphysics? They are unoriginal and boring. I couldn't give less of a shit what he thinks or believes, I give a shit how he acts. Have you seen the guy who's stitched together The Absurd with Tao with Gwyneth Paltrow and is now stitching in Kirsten Stewart? Now that's some interesting original metaphysics happening right there." Haven't heard back. Drinking Beverage

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
14-03-2014, 01:21 PM
(14-03-2014 01:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My "YO" PM was essentially "How can you like Kings Chosen when his Calvinist metaphysics are so fucked up?"

I wasn't going to say but my "Yo" PM was "Do you think kingschosen is fucked up?"

I didn't reply.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
14-03-2014, 03:17 PM
He asked me if I was gay. I told him no, but I wonder why he wanted someone like me, I am really not that special.Drinking Beverage

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと