Doomsday 2036?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 10:19 AM
Doomsday 2036?
Please tell me I'm not the first one to think of this.

The asteroid Apophis will approach Earth in 2029. The close proximity could cause it to hit Earth in 2036. Now let's do just enough math so the Creationists will understand.

Jesus, if he existed, was born in 0AD +/- 10 years. Let's say he was born in 6 AD. Then he was crucified at the age of 30. So... are the Creatards still following? 6+30+2000=2036!

Did I figure it out?Tongue

[Image: 553193_635722216633_1026343474_n.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2012, 10:25 AM
RE: Doomsday 2036?
If troll is troll than I'm wearing pants today?

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
25-09-2012, 10:30 AM
Sweet! Something to look forward to!!

The diameter of this Apophis is approximately 270 meters ... how much of this would be burnt up in our atmosphere? Hm... probably nominal - that's pretty gigantic.

Since, I don't get to witness Andromeda galaxy approaching our MilkyWay for collision, at least I'll have the chance of being around for this one. Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
25-09-2012, 10:31 AM
I'm partly trying to troll Creatards, but I'm mainly wondering if I'm the first person to think of this one.

25-09-2012, 10:33 AM
Maybe? I dunno we got 2012 comin up. s oI think they're all busy with that one.

Also, there are very few creatards here. However it is fairly easy to spot them (none of their post make sense [KC is not a creatard]

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
25-09-2012, 10:33 AM
[Image: sticker,375x360.png]

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 1 user Likes Phaedrus's post
25-09-2012, 10:36 AM
(25-09-2012 10:33 AM)Phaedrus Wrote:  [Image: sticker,375x360.png]

Chuck Testa?

[+] 1 user Likes Science Believer's post
25-09-2012, 10:59 AM
I remember the fuss comet Elenin caused in the conspiracy community when that passed by harmlessly last year.....they were like

OH MY GOD THE NAME COULD BE CODE TO MEAN NINE ELEVEN AND ITS GONNA PASS WITHIN 0.1 ASTRONOMICAL UNITS OF EARTH.... ITS GONNA HIT AND ITS GONNA WIPE US ALL OUT

Why wait until 2036 though.... there is something coming next febuary......

Quote:To avert a possible catastrophe – this time set for February 2013 – scientists suggest confronting asteroid 2012 DA14 with either paint or big guns. The stickler is that time has long run out to build a spaceship to carry out the operation.
NASA's data shows the 60-meter asteroid, spotted by Spanish stargazers in February, will whistle by Earth in 11 months. Its trajectory will bring it within a hair’s breadth of our planet, raising fears of a possible collision.
The asteroid, known as DA14, will pass by our planet in February 2013 at a distance of under 27,000 km (16,700 miles). This is closer than the geosynchronous orbit of some satellites.
There is a possibility the asteroid will collide with Earth, but further calculation is required to estimate the potential threat and work out how to avert possible disaster, NASA expert Dr. David Dunham told students at Moscow’s University of Electronics and Mathematics (MIEM).
“The Earth’s gravitational field will alter the asteroid’s path significantly. Further scrupulous calculation is required to estimate the threat of collision,” said Dr. Dunham, as transcribed by Russia’s Izvestia. “The asteroid may break into dozens of small pieces, or several large lumps may split from it and burn up in the atmosphere. The type of the asteroid and its mineral structure can be determined by spectral analysis. This will help predict its behavior in the atmosphere and what should be done to prevent the potential threat,” said Dr. Dunham.
In the event of a collision, scientists have calculated that the energy released would equate to the destructive power of a thermo-nuclear bomb.

http://rt.com/news/paint-asteroid-earth-nasa-767/

(sarcasm mode engaged)
But have no fear.... aliens will save the day.... the mexican goverment are revealing a new documentary that will show new mayan codices that they have been keeping secret that will blow our minds on aliens.

Even Stephen Hawking is backing this allegedly
(sarcasm mode disengaged)

Quote:"Mexico will release codices, artifacts and significant documents with evidence of Mayan and extraterrestrial contact, and all of their information will be corroborated by archaeologists," said Julia-Levy, son of actor Raul Julia.

In a release to TheWrap, Luis Augusto Garcia Rosado, the minister of tourism for the Mexican state of Campeche, said new evidence has emerged "of contact between the Mayans and extraterrestrials, supported by translations of certain codices, which the government has kept secure in underground vaults for some time."

He also spoke, in a phone conversation, of "landing pads in the jungle that are 3,000 years old."

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2011/09/26...LK20110926

The reason why I mention aliens saving the day is outlined in this video as I pathetically connect the dots....(the whole video is interesting but what im on about is from 2:00 minutes onwards)

SIDENOTE: Man my head is full of crazy fucked up knowledge ha ha

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 1 user Likes bemore's post
25-09-2012, 11:09 AM
There is no such thing as year 0.

1 B.C. to A.D. 1

I think it's also accepted that if Jesus did exist then He was born in 3 or 4 B.C. But, He definitely wasn't born in A.D.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
28-09-2012, 12:55 AM
(25-09-2012 11:09 AM)kingschosen Wrote:  There is no such thing as year 0.

1 B.C. to A.D. 1

I think it's also accepted that if Jesus did exist then He was born in 3 or 4 B.C. But, He definitely wasn't born in A.D.

How exactly is that possible? BC means before christ. If he did exist, then whatever year he was born is 1ad and anything before is BC.