Door Knocking.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2014, 10:08 PM
RE: Door Knocking.
(24-11-2014 05:37 PM)Nurse Wrote:  I want to do something like this when I'm a homeowner again. [Image: wei-doorknocker.jpg]

But the pentagram would be awesome:
[Image: stock-photo-pentagram-knocker-on-a-woode...139298.jpg]

It's gotta be upside-down to really be Satanic, ideally with a goat's head in it.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Res Publica's post
25-11-2014, 03:35 AM
RE: Door Knocking.
(24-11-2014 04:16 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Mr Woof, you've lived on this planet for some years now, I would think that you knew how fucking retarded the world is.

The world doesn't give a shit about anything outside their circle of friends gossip, the game on the weekend, obtaining sexual intercourse and consuming alcohol.

If everyone in the world was like people from this forum, we would have conquered the universe by now.

I'm not so sure.

We'd need some form of cohesion and a stable power structure before we got the universe...

Genius, wit and fabulousness alone can only go so far.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply