Door to Door Saleman stories?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-09-2014, 12:01 PM
RE: Door to Door Saleman stories?
(21-09-2014 11:38 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(21-09-2014 09:05 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  We have the bicycling Mormons in our neighborhood, I never answer the door for salesman of any kind.

[Image: 636ed5da3a341645a53a3c41cc528420.jpg]

Are they on a bike made for two?

[Image: 50865765.gif]

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Anjele's post
21-09-2014, 01:08 PM
I have a "No Soliciting" sign next to our front door but they don't consider selling religion door to door soliciting. I beg to differ. When they've knocked on the door I have silently pointed to the sign. Several have said something like "Oh, we're not selling anything, we're here for Christ." To which I reply something like, "you're trying to sell a religion and I'm not buying any."

Pisses me off that they knock on the door selling this crap. Next time they come to the door I'm going to mention that atheists have NEVER knocked on anyone's door to deconvert them. EVER!

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
21-09-2014, 03:40 PM
When I was much younger and still agnostic and afraid to confront people. A bunch of witnesses came to my door on a 23 F Day and told me a story about how humans are the only creatures on the planet who can tell right from wrong and blah blah blah...I was too afraid to tell them to go away for being rude to them so I stood there without hardly any clothes on in the doorway while my feet were freezing off....listening to that crap.

If I meet another one, well....I am not the person I was back then....Gonna say sum interesting things indeed.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
21-09-2014, 11:38 PM
lmao! I create this thread yesterday and have mormons knocking on my door today. Talk about timing lol
[+] 1 user Likes Aldiesel18's post
21-09-2014, 11:52 PM
(21-09-2014 11:38 PM)Aldiesel18 Wrote:  lmao! I create this thread yesterday and have mormons knocking on my door today. Talk about timing lol

Well, don't keep us in suspense! What did you tell them?

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
22-09-2014, 07:02 AM
(21-09-2014 11:38 PM)Aldiesel18 Wrote:  lmao! I create this thread yesterday and have mormons knocking on my door today. Talk about timing lol

Were they hot?

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
22-09-2014, 08:10 AM
(21-09-2014 08:09 AM)true scotsman Wrote:  Once a Jehova's Witness told me that men have one fewer rib than women and that is proof of the bible.

I remember being in sixth grade and fully believing that. At that point in my life, I didn't even know that it was possible to not believe in God. I thought it was just something that everyone knew, and that, apparently, the rib-injury inflicted on Adam fucked up his Y-chromosome, or something.

It'd be funny to tell the JW that the Torah and Koran also make the same claim. Perhaps, men having one fewer rib is proof of Allah...

It seems like this whole "men have one fewer rib" thing could be debunked by simple observation. I want to create a religion that says that God first created women. He then created man by removing her penis and creating man from it. At least that would be more "correct" in the observable sense then the whole rib narrative.
22-09-2014, 09:03 AM
(22-09-2014 08:10 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I want to create a religion that says that God first created women. He then created man by removing her penis and creating man from it. At least that would be more "correct" in the observable sense then the whole rib narrative.

Except it's not, because a vagina is not simply the lack of a penis. Facepalm

Truth seeker.
22-09-2014, 10:05 AM
(22-09-2014 09:03 AM)diddo97 Wrote:  
(22-09-2014 08:10 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  I want to create a religion that says that God first created women. He then created man by removing her penis and creating man from it. At least that would be more "correct" in the observable sense then the whole rib narrative.

Except it's not, because a vagina is not simply the lack of a penis. Facepalm

Our resident troll cannot detect sarcasm and humor.

The irony of this is certainly not lost on me.