Door to door theist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 05:32 PM
RE: Door to door theist
(16-06-2013 04:25 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I'm not nice to them. It's summer, the bell will ring, the dog will flip out and tear my house to shreds until I get up and yell at them to get off my porch.

I am trying to think of a snappy one liner for the children they always drag with them. I figure I get one shot to send a message to their kids to "poison" their little, precious minds.....what should it be? Go to science class!! or Your parents are brainwashed!! Run!!

Is your dog part Chesapeake Bay retriever / part black lab? LoL
That's just about the exact reaction mine has to the doorbell Big Grin

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
16-06-2013, 05:37 PM
(16-06-2013 05:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 04:25 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I'm not nice to them. It's summer, the bell will ring, the dog will flip out and tear my house to shreds until I get up and yell at them to get off my porch.

I am trying to think of a snappy one liner for the children they always drag with them. I figure I get one shot to send a message to their kids to "poison" their little, precious minds.....what should it be? Go to science class!! or Your parents are brainwashed!! Run!!

Is your dog part Chesapeake Bay retriever / part black lab? LoL

100lb yellow lab. He jumps at the door with a loud thump which gets everyone moving backwards a few steps hoping the door doesn't break, then there's the deep WOOF! WOOF! scratching at the door and jumping on the side window. I usually do a half hearted try at holding him back and open the door. I figure if they are going to be a pain in my ass they are going to get the shit scared out of them for a minute or two. Tongue

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 4 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
16-06-2013, 05:37 PM
(16-06-2013 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 04:25 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  It's summer, the bell will ring, the dog will flip out and tear my house to shreds until I get up and yell at them to get off my porch.

Wife's got a pack of like a dozen or so fucking Beagle HellHounds. Think it's mainly the Adventists that come here 'cause their World HQ is right down the street and shit. But I dunno, 'cause the pack of atheist fucking HellHounds scare them off before I even get to the door. Big Grin

Oh that's too funny! Hell hounds! (tho one dog is enough for us)

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-06-2013, 05:40 PM
(16-06-2013 05:37 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 05:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is your dog part Chesapeake Bay retriever / part black lab? LoL

100lb yellow lab. He jumps at the door with a loud thump which gets everyone moving backwards a few steps hoping the door doesn't break, then there's the deep WOOF! WOOF! scratching at the door and jumping on the side window. I usually do a half hearted try at holding him back and open the door. I figure if they are going to be a pain in my ass they are going to get the shit scared out of them for a minute or two. Tongue

My dog is a hound/German shepherd mix. He resembles a hound...his bark all German shepherd...freaks people out until they see him....

Then they do this head tilt thing like they're looking at a barking cat. Lmao

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

16-06-2013, 05:42 PM
Hey Girly, how is the Hellhound Whisperer recovering from the accident? Hope Manly is better.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-06-2013, 05:47 PM
(16-06-2013 05:37 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 05:32 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Is your dog part Chesapeake Bay retriever / part black lab? LoL

Same here! I've got to stand in the way, or things could get out of hand. It could be useful if I still got those people knocking on the door, but now it's just me saving the UPS or pizza delivery person from being mauled LoL.

16-06-2013, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 05:59 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2013 05:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 05:20 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Wife's got a pack of like a dozen or so fucking Beagle HellHounds.

Oh that's too funny! Hell hounds! (tho one dog is enough for us)

She rescued all of them. An abused dog rescued into a pack has a loyalty to the Alpha Female that is unparalleled. Fuckers start growling and threatening to take me on if I even think about raising my voice to her. Think I could take them, but I'd need at least a club or somesuch to stand a chance. Wink

(16-06-2013 05:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Girly, how is the Hellhound Whisperer recovering from the accident? Hope Manly is better.

She got herself and GBIII a personal injury attorney who says she's not recovering well, not well at all. Big Grin Insurance is trying to screw me on the car so I got no problem screwing them back on the personal injury aspect. Fair's fucking fair. He also pointed out that since she is married there are marital implications to consider as well. I said, "Tell me about it, brother." ... Yeah, I got smacked.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-06-2013, 05:57 PM
As long as Manly is in charge, I am sure everything will work out just fine.

I do hope she feels better.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
16-06-2013, 06:13 PM
I missed my most recent opportunity to play with a Bible Basher ('cause they try to bash you on the head with their bibles) last year at Giftmas.

You people always get all the fun; the religious people here mostly stick to themselves, so I get so few opportunities to play and sharpen my talons... And I live in an area infested with Seventh Day Adventists...

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
16-06-2013, 06:20 PM
(16-06-2013 05:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  She rescued all of them. An abused dog rescued into a pack has a loyalty to the Alpha Female that is unparalleled. Fuckers start growling and threatening to take me on if I even think about raising my voice to her. Think I could take them, but I'd need at least a club or somesuch to stand a chance. Wink
Good to hear Manly is doing better - that was a hell of a crunched up car.

About the hellhounds; I thought the overall plan was to rescue, socialize, then one by one farm them out to unsuspecting happy, forever families. Or... has the plan been altered? Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post