Door to door theist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-06-2013, 06:21 PM
RE: Door to door theist
(16-06-2013 06:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  . And I live in an area infested with Seventh Day Adventists...

My area is infested with Southern Baptists.

I wonder if I could get a life sized Dalek on my porch to say "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!" Angel

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Bows and Arrows's post
16-06-2013, 06:49 PM
(16-06-2013 06:21 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  I wonder if I could get a life sized Dalek on my porch to say "EXTERMINATE! EXTERMINATE!!" Angel

You can get life sized cardboard one -but it's flat. I always thought a Dalek would make a perfect life size, blow up punching bag - the kind that is weighted on the bottom and bobs back upright when hit. Consider I should patent that idea.

I get the JW ladies around this neighborhood and the young Mormon missionary boys who insist on being called "elder". They knock once in a while but I think they just give up after a few times. I never use the front door; when I get the mail on the front porch, I usually come from around the back of the house. If one would show up on my back patio we might have some talking to do... but it won't be what they want to talk about. Dodgy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
16-06-2013, 07:05 PM
(16-06-2013 05:55 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 05:37 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  Oh that's too funny! Hell hounds! (tho one dog is enough for us)

She rescued all of them. An abused dog rescued into a pack has a loyalty to the Alpha Female that is unparalleled. Fuckers start growling and threatening to take me on if I even think about raising my voice to her. Think I could take them, but I'd need at least a club or somesuch to stand a chance. Wink

(16-06-2013 05:42 PM)Anjele Wrote:  Hey Girly, how is the Hellhound Whisperer recovering from the accident? Hope Manly is better.

She got herself and GBIII a personal injury attorney who says she's not recovering well, not well at all. Big Grin Insurance is trying to screw me on the car so I got no problem screwing them back on the personal injury aspect. Fair's fucking fair. He also pointed out that since she is married there are marital implications to consider as well. I said, "Tell me about it, brother." ... Yeah, I got smacked.

You are totally entitled to compensation for lack of...hmm..marital contact. Smile.

I hope you're wife recovers fully. Not because of the sex...but for other reasons...

Ok I'm really buzzed right now so I'm not sure...

One things sure Manly is lucky to have Girly behind her!

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2013, 07:11 PM
(16-06-2013 06:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  I missed my most recent opportunity to play with a Bible Basher ('cause they try to bash you on the head with their bibles) last year at Giftmas.

You people always get all the fun; the religious people here mostly stick to themselves, so I get so few opportunities to play and sharpen my talons... And I live in an area infested with Seventh Day Adventists...

I have to admit, normally I'll drop the atheist bomb and they'll run. Evil_monster

This was the first, who seemed to want to engage further, but I honestly didn't have the time.

That said next to the Mormons the 7th day people freak me out. Big Grin

16-06-2013, 07:27 PM (This post was last modified: 16-06-2013 07:37 PM by GirlyMan.)
(16-06-2013 06:20 PM)kim Wrote:  About the hellhounds; I thought the overall plan was to rescue, socialize, then one by one farm them out to unsuspecting happy, forever families. Or... has the plan been altered? Shy

The best laid plans of mice and men often go awry. The dogs ain't stupid. At first they're all excited and shit when they get the personal attention of riding in the car and shit with the Alpha Female. And then they get to the adoption show and think "Wait a minute, this ain't my pack. I seen this shit before. You tryin' to pawn me off, momma?" They've been pawned off and/or abused before. The dogs ain't stupid. I'm just grateful that that Foxhound posing as a Beagle got adopted. That fucker was tall enough to eat my dinner off the counter. The rest of them I reckon are here to stay. ... 'Specially the ones that have bit my ass. They can't be adopted per the laws of my State, it's here in the pack or be put down for them.

(16-06-2013 07:05 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  One things sure Manly is lucky to have Girly behind her!

Vice versa, Girly'd say. But it's just semantics. We been partners in crime a long time now. Not as long as you two, but close. Tongue

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
16-06-2013, 07:45 PM
I think it's great Girly that Manly does that with the dogs! Very cool! Heart

Besides if we ever want a beagle (we're partial to hound breeds) we know who to call. Heart

16-06-2013, 07:56 PM
Dang - that's just so many. Post a pack photo here for reference, Girly. Been a while since I've seen 'em.
I'm thinking a mob like yours would surely deter the bravest christee in christeedom. Big Grin

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
16-06-2013, 08:22 PM
(16-06-2013 07:56 PM)kim Wrote:  Dang - that's just so many. Post a pack photo here for reference, Girly. Been a while since I've seen 'em.

Fuckin' dogs. Tongue

[Image: ThePack.jpg]

[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
16-06-2013, 08:26 PM
(16-06-2013 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 07:56 PM)kim Wrote:  Dang - that's just so many. Post a pack photo here for reference, Girly. Been a while since I've seen 'em.

Fuckin' dogs. Tongue

Oooooooh I want the one in kinda the middle with the red collar.

Heart

[+] 1 user Likes Momsurroundedbyboys's post
16-06-2013, 08:27 PM
(16-06-2013 08:26 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  
(16-06-2013 08:22 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Fuckin' dogs. Tongue

Oooooooh I want the one in kinda the middle with the red collar.

Heart

What's your address? I'll pay for the shipping.

[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post