Dottie Sandusky....denial, denial, denial

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-03-2014, 12:49 PM
Dottie Sandusky....denial, denial, denial
If any of you have seen the interview of Dottie Sandusky defending the pedophile Jerry Sandusky on the Today show, this woman is a psychologists dream. She's got many things going on all at once. She's delusional, she's religious, which adds to her skewed thinking, she needs his pension to live on ( I don't know how much longer that could last or why it's even being doled out to her) and last but not least, Jerry Sandusky is a con man like so many pedophiles are and has her convinced that he didn't do it. Amazing, sick and sad.

Well, she has a lot of company in that river next to the pyramids. A lot of company indeed.

Shakespeare Insult 13 – Henry IV Part 1
“That trunk of humours, that bolting-hutch of beastliness, that swollen parcel of dropsies, that huge bombard of sack, that stuffed cloak-bag of guts, that reverend vice, that grey Iniquity, that father ruffian, that vanity in years?”
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-03-2014, 07:40 PM
RE: Dottie Sandusky....denial, denial, denial
Some people prefer to turn a blind eye even to things they know are true. I would imagine that being married to someone for such a long time would make admitting to the allegations very difficult. It would mean not only that all the things alleged are true but that her life has been a lie for a long, long time. I would think that's one tough pill to swallow...especially publicly.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
23-03-2014, 10:04 PM
Very sad! I followed that story but didn't catch this interview. I will have to check it out. Jerry Sandusky is a psychopath and all they do is lie. I feel sad for her but only to a point. Time to start realizing that you need to stop defending this sick man. I'm a compassionate person but he is still denying it!?

The beauty of the heart, is the lasting beauty. - Rumi Heart
23-03-2014, 10:13 PM
If it weren't for all the kids he seriously harmed, I'd feel bad for her. She MUST have known something was going on in her own house. A testament about how delusional people can be if they *need* to deny the truth. It would be hard to admit your partner for many years was a "monster", (that late in life).

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche