Doubt Everything ...
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-03-2012, 10:26 PM (This post was last modified: 05-03-2012 10:34 PM by GirlyMan.)
RE: Doubt Everything ...
(05-03-2012 09:54 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(05-03-2012 09:52 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(04-03-2012 09:27 PM)mysticjbyrd Wrote:  They should of found a really hot girl for this.

She's not hot? I can't tell because no matter how many times I watch it I can't help but fixate on those crazy eyes. ... So in that sense, she was probably an excellent choice. Smile

I do love me some crazy eyes.Shy

They scare the shit out of me. Like witchy, Leela-eyes scary.

I want to respond to something James said in the video.

"I remember a time when I was 5 or 6 years old, I turned to this little girl who was sitting nearby and I asked her 'Do you believe in God?' And without hesitation she just said, 'Yes.' I asked her, 'Why?' And she thought for a moment and then she just said, 'I don't know? I just do.'"

I think children are the only ones capable of this kind of "magical thinking" and adults just tend to hold onto that memory for dear life in the naive sentimental belief that they can re-experience it. Only response this atheist has is "When I was a child, I used to speak like a child, think like a child, reason like a child; when I became a man, I did away with childish things." 1 Corinthians 13:11 (NASB, ever since the HellBoundPreacher and KC converted me from the KJV Wink).

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply