Doubting the authenticity of terrorists?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-06-2012, 04:36 AM
RE: Doubting the authenticity of terrorists?
In the end, glad to see him go...

I wonder what our next lunatic will fixate on...

Not that we don't have a plentiful supply, but occasionally one stands out from the crowd, like our friend Arcticsage.

Now at least I'll stop confusing him with Arcticspear.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like morondog's post
07-06-2012, 05:29 AM
(01-06-2012 04:36 AM)morondog Wrote:  In the end, glad to see him go...

I wonder what our next lunatic will fixate on...

Not that we don't have a plentiful supply, but occasionally one stands out from the crowd, like our friend Arcticsage.

Now at least I'll stop confusing him with Arcticspear.
Yep good riddance. I figured it'd be a matter of time. I'm still waiting for whats his name who said Jesus is coming in 2023 or whatever to come back and tell us jesus is coming (again). Hobo
07-06-2012, 07:59 AM
There was once a time when I believed in god........ that I believed that wars were fought for just reasons....... that the goverment actually cared 100% for the wellbeing of everysingle citizen.

I also used to believe in santa Dodgy

So as I got older I learnt one MASSIVE lesson that things are not allways what they seem....... that there is allways more than one side to things.

Id like to think I could talk about anything here........ but obv I dont think artic was entitled to share his beliefs with this audience because obviously you have banned him....... maybe there is more to his banning (being overly threatening and abusive???)........ It really is none of my business though at the end of the day...... but if he got banned for simply posting threads that he believed in then somebody please let me know.......

Caus I will be gone like a shot if that is happening here.

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
07-06-2012, 09:04 AM
(07-06-2012 07:59 AM)bemore Wrote:  There was once a time when I believed in god........ that I believed that wars were fought for just reasons....... that the goverment actually cared 100% for the wellbeing of everysingle citizen.

I also used to believe in santa Dodgy

So as I got older I learnt one MASSIVE lesson that things are not allways what they seem....... that there is allways more than one side to things.

Id like to think I could talk about anything here........ but obv I dont think artic was entitled to share his beliefs with this audience because obviously you have banned him....... maybe there is more to his banning (being overly threatening and abusive???)........ It really is none of my business though at the end of the day...... but if he got banned for simply posting threads that he believed in then somebody please let me know.......

Caus I will be gone like a shot if that is happening here.
Read the threads, then decide.

My view is that he was unreasoning, abusive, and non-constructive.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-06-2012, 09:18 AM
I've stated why he was banned. I'll do it again. I'm not concerned with whether anyone agrees with the decision or not though so feel free to disagree to your hearts content it doesn't make a lick of difference.

He was banned because he was warned numerous times to keep his threads contained. He continued spreading the same inane bullshit throughout the forum. I told him I didn't care what he believed (and if you doubt that you're an idiot, as I've proven numerous times that you can believe what you want here) I just wanted him to not spread it all over the place especially where it wasn't the topic. He always made it the topic.

I shouldn't have even warned him, but I was being nice.

Don't read too much into it and you'll do just fine. Don't associate meaning where there is none. He was gone because he was spamming. He was warned, he didn't seem to care. I even warned him more than once. How sweet.

Now can we not move on from this bullshit?

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
07-06-2012, 09:21 AM
(07-06-2012 09:18 AM)lucradis Wrote:  I've stated why he was banned. I'll do it again. I'm not concerned with whether anyone agrees with the decision or not though so feel free to disagree to your hearts content it doesn't make a lick of difference.

He was banned because he was warned numerous times to keep his threads contained. He continued spreading the same inane bullshit throughout the forum. I told him I didn't care what he believed (and if you doubt that you're an idiot, as I've proven numerous times that you can believe what you want here) I just wanted him to not spread it all over the place especially where it wasn't the topic. He always made it the topic.

I shouldn't have even warned him, but I was being nice.

Don't read too much into it and you'll do just fine. Don't associate meaning where there is none. He was gone because he was spamming. He was warned, he didn't seem to care. I even warned him more than once. How sweet.

Now can we not move on from this bullshit?
Yes, please! He's been gone for two weeks and still this thread grows??? I have no idea why this guy elicited so much sympathy.

"IN THRUST WE TRUST"

"We were conservative Jews and that meant we obeyed God's Commandments until His rules became a royal pain in the ass."

- Joel Chastnoff, The 188th Crybaby Brigade
[+] 1 user Likes Carlo_The_Bugsmasher_Driver's post
07-06-2012, 09:25 AM
So it sounds as Lucradis regrets his decision.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
[+] 2 users Like Erxomai's post