Down the hole again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Down the hole again
It's one of those times again....
I feel like i'm turning in a mindless zombie.
For the pas week,i've done absolutely nothing productive. I find myself clicking "new posts" again and again in the hope of seeing something nice,even if i've read all the posts already. I have forfeited a long ongoing debate with a friend because i just didnt feel like responding to his arguments. When i sit in class,the only thing i think is "when is this shit over". My grades suck. From scoring 85 average,it went down to 70. My parents are acting shitty. I haven't jogged in weeks. I have been able to maintain my smoking to 1-2 cigs for months,but it has increased to a full pack again. My dog died last week. My life is shit. From being certain of graduating nect year,i aint sure i can pass this year because my math grade dropped to 30. I sleep in biology class,wich i always found the most interesting subject. My life is eating,sleeping,smoking,staring at nothing in class and staring like a numb mindless zombie at my mobile screen. Most of my "friends" are just shitbags. I don't know what to do with my life. I should be studying for my civics test but instead i'm here,looking at my mobile screen in the hope of finding something that exites me. Everything i'm good at is trivial or someone else is better than me at it. I have no one irl to talk to now. My best friend moved to a rural area, and has no internet. Everything i once enjoyed just feels like "meh" now. I hope it's over soon because it sucks. This post doesn't even make sense and seems disorganized because i suck.

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-04-2014, 08:38 PM
RE: Down the hole again
Eat lots of chocolate. Seriously. Inject yourself with some oxytocin (which is in chocolate.) The chemical makes you feel relaxed and whatnot.
Have a hug (which may release dopamine or oxytocin into your brain.) Hug

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
08-04-2014, 08:40 PM
(08-04-2014 08:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  It's one of those times again....
I feel like i'm turning in a mindless zombie.
For the pas week,i've done absolutely nothing productive. I find myself clicking "new posts" again and again in the hope of seeing something nice,even if i've read all the posts already. I have forfeited a long ongoing debate with a friend because i just didnt feel like responding to his arguments. When i sit in class,the only thing i think is "when is this shit over". My grades suck. From scoring 85 average,it went down to 70. My parents are acting shitty. I haven't jogged in weeks. I have been able to maintain my smoking to 1-2 cigs for months,but it has increased to a full pack again. My dog died last week. My life is shit. From being certain of graduating nect year,i aint sure i can pass this year because my math grade dropped to 30. I sleep in biology class,wich i always found the most interesting subject. My life is eating,sleeping,smoking,staring at nothing in class and staring like a numb mindless zombie at my mobile screen. Most of my "friends" are just shitbags. I don't know what to do with my life. I should be studying for my civics test but instead i'm here,looking at my mobile screen in the hope of finding something that exites me. Everything i'm good at is trivial or someone else is better than me at it. I have no one irl to talk to now. My best friend moved to a rural area, and has no internet. Everything i once enjoyed just feels like "meh" now. I hope it's over soon because it sucks. This post doesn't even make sense and seems disorganized because i suck.

It is really will power man. http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/good...-willpower

And for your social life, you know what I am going to say.Tongue

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Hello... .. . . Hug

I can't really think about what you can do, but whenever my brain acts up like yours I turn on some tunes and take a walk for a bit, everyday for a month. By then usually I've figured something out.

Other than that anyone smart enough to be you is good enough at life to get through this.

When you are courting a nice girl an hour seems like a second. When you sit on a red-hot cinder a second seems like an hour. That's relativity.

You cannot successfully determine beforehand which side of the bread to butter.
08-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Let this be the last post you read tonight and go study for your civics test, we'll all be here tomorrow. Do it now, we'll talk tomorrow.

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
08-04-2014, 08:44 PM
(08-04-2014 08:38 PM)Alex_Leonardo Wrote:  Eat lots of chocolate. Seriously. Inject yourself with some oxytocin (which is in chocolate.) The chemical makes you feel relaxed and whatnot.
Have a hug (which may release dopamine or oxytocin into your brain.) Hug

Don't actually do this a lot. I seriously got addicted to hugs. I am not kidding. Don't even freaking think I'm being sarcastic. I literally got addicted to hugs.

[Image: v0jpzpT.png]
[+] 1 user Likes Alex_Leonardo's post
09-04-2014, 09:17 PM
I was there quite a few times this week, and here's my recipe to get out.

[1] work + a materilism and dialetism belief.

[2] take small dosages of sugar in the form of sugar water. A little sugar brings good feelings, which is intrinsicly programmed in our DNA, and with a CD that you need to find for yourself.

[3] rope skipping 100 times every 30 min to 60 min, whenever you feel bad. More blood, oxygen and nutrition supply in your brain, better your thinking ability to dig yourself out.

Do try this and give some feedback.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z4lfuz0g201e01ea9v.gif]

Want something? Then do something.
09-04-2014, 10:30 PM
You're close to a new phase in life. Embrace it. Don't worry about it, but imagine what you're going to do. Change will happen, ready or not.

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
[+] 1 user Likes evenheathen's post
09-04-2014, 10:54 PM
Sorry to hear about your dog, and your friend. Those are two losses in life and shit like that sucks.

Lv, sounds like you've got the funk. Turn off the mobile + computer and force yourself out- sit in a coffee shop, go for a walk, force a small jog. Start with something. I agree with evenheathen, change is about to happen. You can bring it on a little earlier by making it happen. Change one or two habits and you'll find things start to roll in a new direction.

Good luck!
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
09-04-2014, 10:58 PM
Find a hobby that's just for you, not something you will need to brag about or show off accomplishments.

or just masturbate until you can't no more.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".