Down the hole again

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-04-2014, 12:01 AM
RE: Down the hole again
(08-04-2014 08:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  I don't know what to do with my life.
Me neither. We got one job. Figure that shit out.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
11-04-2014, 01:02 AM
This post has been rly helpful because oddly enough i have been feeling the same way lately. I don't want to do any thing, my interests have dimmed. I don't enjoy my partner, i have pushed away my friends, school bores me. I spend all day waiting to get off work and when i finally do, i hate going home. I dont know what to do with my free time because everything seems mundane so i just lay down for who knows how many hours being unproductive. hate writing this.

But yea sorry for the downer post .
I will try some of the stuff you guys suggested to the op. That jump rope tip sounds promising.
Lv your not alone in depression town
11-04-2014, 01:24 AM
When was the last time you took a break from it all?

I find it easy to work away on something for months and for my productivity to decline to the point where I am not achieving anything. I realised that this was happening to me last week so I took off and didn't do much for a week. I realised that I hadn't had a break in about 8 months.
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
11-04-2014, 07:53 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2014 08:16 AM by GirlyMan.)
(08-04-2014 08:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  It's one of those times again....
I feel like i'm turning in a mindless zombie.
For the past week,i've done absolutely nothing productive.

I spent the week in bed getting used to Lexapro. I went to the shrink, shrink says how do you feel? I says, "Detached, apathetic, can't seem to give a shit ... about shit." I walked away with a clinical depression diagnosis and a Lexapro script. The Lexapro's good but the acclimation sucks.

(08-04-2014 08:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  This post doesn't even make sense and seems disorganized because i suck.

That was an excellent coherent post. Thumbsup (Don't mean you don't suck. Tongue )

(08-04-2014 08:35 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  From being certain of graduating nect year,i aint sure i can pass this year because my math grade dropped to 30.

I barely graduated High School with a 1.67 GPA and missing 108 days my Senior Year (yeah they passed a law after that which said you weren't allowed to just show up for tests) and went on to graduate magna cum laude from Maryland in CompSci. It's all angst, brother. Everything's angst. Everything is fucked up as usual. You just gotta play it. Just gotta roll. ... Baby roll.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
11-04-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm not sure what makes you feel happier so not sure what triggers might help you get moving. If you could think of just even little things that might make you smile perhaps you can kick-start yourself just a tad.
Till then...........during 'then' and after 'then'............ here's a hug Hug

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.
11-04-2014, 10:34 AM
Hang in there bro. We're here for you, and I'm always available for a pm Smile

Atir aissom atir imon
11-04-2014, 10:52 AM
What Jane said - you have had two losses, friend and dog. You seem to be burying this among what not all crap. Are you allowing yourself to grieve?

Maybe the losses hurt more than you want to admit to yourself?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
11-04-2014, 05:50 PM
(09-04-2014 09:17 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I was there quite a few times this week, and here's my recipe to get out.

[1] work + a materilism and dialetism belief.

[2] take small dosages of sugar in the form of sugar water. A little sugar brings good feelings, which is intrinsicly programmed in our DNA, and with a CD that you need to find for yourself.

[3] rope skipping 100 times every 30 min to 60 min, whenever you feel bad. More blood, oxygen and nutrition supply in your brain, better your thinking ability to dig yourself out.

Do try this and give some feedback.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z4lfuz0g201e01ea9v.gif]

i do #2 waaaay to much.
And what the frack is rope skipping?
(09-04-2014 10:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your dog, and your friend. Those are two losses in life and shit like that sucks.

Lv, sounds like you've got the funk. Turn off the mobile + computer and force yourself out- sit in a coffee shop, go for a walk, force a small jog. Start with something. I agree with evenheathen, change is about to happen. You can bring it on a little earlier by making it happen. Change one or two habits and you'll find things start to roll in a new direction.

Good luck!

i did that. For 3 days. Turnen of my mobile,spend hours sitting at the balcony getting fresh air,and nothing
(09-04-2014 10:58 PM)sporehux Wrote:  or just masturbate until you can't no more.
you mean like i do everyday? Aint working Drinking Beverage

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
[+] 1 user Likes Lightvader's post
11-04-2014, 06:21 PM
(11-04-2014 05:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(09-04-2014 09:17 PM)HU.Junyuan Wrote:  I was there quite a few times this week, and here's my recipe to get out.

[1] work + a materilism and dialetism belief.

[2] take small dosages of sugar in the form of sugar water. A little sugar brings good feelings, which is intrinsicly programmed in our DNA, and with a CD that you need to find for yourself.

[3] rope skipping 100 times every 30 min to 60 min, whenever you feel bad. More blood, oxygen and nutrition supply in your brain, better your thinking ability to dig yourself out.

Do try this and give some feedback.

[Image: bee3ef62gw1ef7z4lfuz0g201e01ea9v.gif]

i do #2 waaaay to much.
(09-04-2014 10:54 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Sorry to hear about your dog, and your friend. Those are two losses in life and shit like that sucks.

Lv, sounds like you've got the funk. Turn off the mobile + computer and force yourself out- sit in a coffee shop, go for a walk, force a small jog. Start with something. I agree with evenheathen, change is about to happen. You can bring it on a little earlier by making it happen. Change one or two habits and you'll find things start to roll in a new direction.

Good luck!

i did that. For 3 days. Turnen of my mobile,spend hours sitting at the balcony getting fresh air,and nothing
(09-04-2014 10:58 PM)sporehux Wrote:  or just masturbate until you can't no more.

I'm sleeping all the time but I''m just gettin used to the Lexapro.

#sigh
11-04-2014, 06:31 PM
(11-04-2014 06:21 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(11-04-2014 05:50 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  i do #2 waaaay to much.

I'm sleeping all the time but I''m just gettin used to the Lexapro.

good for you girly

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....