Downgraded to two stars?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2013, 12:42 PM
RE: Downgraded to two stars?
I thought the red stars were to distinguish regular members from veteran members?

God is a concept by which we measure our pain -- John Lennon

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2013, 12:48 PM
(10-07-2013 12:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I thought the red stars were to distinguish regular members from veteran members?

Nope, they were originally gonna distinguish between contributing mods and admins and non-contributing ones as mods and admins can't get the red name. The plan being all contributors from newbie through to admin would have the identifying mark of the red stars.

As it happened it hasn't been able to be implemented as of yet for mods and admins. It was given to the contributing vets some time ago as we used their group to trial the stars. I never got round to giving them to the regular contributors because the whole thing got kinda forgotten when we had the mod/admin issues. I figured I may as well implement them for regular contributors when I was changing the settings for the stars.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
10-07-2013, 12:57 PM
(10-07-2013 12:48 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  
(10-07-2013 12:42 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  I thought the red stars were to distinguish regular members from veteran members?

Nope, they were originally gonna distinguish between contributing mods and admins and non-contributing ones as mods and admins can't get the red name. The plan being all contributors from newbie through to admin would have the identifying mark of the red stars.

As it happened it hasn't been able to be implemented as of yet for mods and admins. It was given to the contributing vets some time ago as we used their group to trial the stars. I never got round to giving them to the regular contributors because the whole thing got kinda forgotten when we had the mod/admin issues. I figured I may as well implement them for regular contributors when I was changing the settings for the stars.

Oooh thank you then. Smile

10-07-2013, 12:59 PM
Yeah, fuck that. Site wouldn't take my credit card, now it won't even let me log in. So, fuck your stars.

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
10-07-2013, 01:14 PM
We need to be able to customize our stars. Tongue
Muffsy would no doubt like the second one.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQb68X_w3fQ10jU0KCasP_...aTGcFJGl8Q]

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein
Those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music - Friedrich Nietzsche
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-07-2013, 01:20 PM
I could make mine pink and pretty. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like Momsurroundedbyboys's post
10-07-2013, 01:57 PM
(10-07-2013 01:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We need to be able to customize our stars. Tongue

Yeah! I want hearts! With Gwynnies in 'em! Big Grin

[Image: klingon_zps7e68578a.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
10-07-2013, 02:24 PM
(10-07-2013 10:57 AM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  Yes, the sweaty butt crack kind of plumbing. The nitty gritty.

That's quite a visual. What do the stars have to do with my butt crack's plumbing?

"That's not the proof I want."
"You'll have such proof as exists. You are the only one responsible for your own wants."
- Isaac Asimov, I, Robot
10-07-2013, 02:47 PM
(10-07-2013 11:43 AM)Logica Humano Wrote:  Why are Anje's red all over the place and mine are only red on my profile? Consider

Things went all squirelly when they first tried changing the stars a while back...all kinds of nutty stuff happened but it was soon fixed.

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
10-07-2013, 03:26 PM
(10-07-2013 01:14 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  We need to be able to customize our stars. Tongue

If we're using those than Stark gets the last one. Tongue

[+] 1 user Likes Dark Light's post