Dr. Itch's (idiotic) answers to Mathida's questions / boxing ring commentary

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
16-03-2014, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 06:34 AM by Bucky Ball.)
Dr. Itch's (idiotic) answers to Mathida's questions / boxing ring commentary
The idiot doesn't even know what a strawman is.
He says his beliefs were verified by an "outside" source, (his dream).
He calls that "outside". Facepalm

Let's hope his computer has more problems, and he takes his moronic idiocy, and goes away for good.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 12 users Like Bucky Ball's post
16-03-2014, 06:05 PM
RE: Drich's (idiotic) answers to Mathida's questions / boxing ring commentary
Computers run pretty much on pure logic (well, pumping charges through logic gates and getting outputs based on boolean algebra). It's quite possible Dirch's own posts literally broke his computer.
[+] 14 users Like RobbyPants's post
16-03-2014, 07:29 PM
Drich's (idiotic) answers to Mathida's questions / boxing ring commentary
(16-03-2014 09:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idiot doesn't even know what a strawman is.

Let's hope his computer has more problems, and he takes his moronic idiocy, and goes away for good.

Not if it means he switches back to being Miss Meng.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 1 user Likes rampant.a.i.'s post
16-03-2014, 07:30 PM
Drich's (idiotic) answers to Mathida's questions / boxing ring commentary
(16-03-2014 06:05 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Computers run pretty much on pure logic (well, pumping charges through logic gates and getting outputs based on boolean algebra). It's quite possible Dirch's own posts literally broke his computer.

99.9% of computer problems are user error, caused by "didn't read lol" and "click OK"

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data. Insensibly one begins to twist facts to suit theories, instead of theories to suit facts.”
― Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, Sherlock Holmes
[+] 2 users Like rampant.a.i.'s post
17-03-2014, 02:26 AM
There were so many points I wanted to respond to but had to ignore in order to focus on the main thrust of the argument. That strawman accusation was tempting though!
[+] 2 users Like Mathilda's post
17-03-2014, 02:42 AM (This post was last modified: 17-03-2014 04:07 AM by DLJ.)
(16-03-2014 06:05 PM)RobbyPants Wrote:  Computers run pretty much on pure logic (well, pumping charges through logic gates and getting outputs based on boolean algebra). It's quite possible Dirch's own posts literally broke his computer.

People in the restaurant are looking at me like I'm insane.

Maybe they first thought I had burned my mouth on something too hot (I might have sprayed the waiter's shoes in/with my ejaculation).

But now they are thinking "insane laughing guy".

Big Grin

[+] 9 users Like DLJ's post
17-03-2014, 02:50 AM
(17-03-2014 02:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Maybe they first thought I had burned my mouth on something too hot (I'm might have sprayed the waiter's shoes in/with my ejaculation).

Big Grin

Yabbut are they wrong?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 5 users Like Revenant77x's post
17-03-2014, 05:34 AM

[Image: post.jpg]

"The person who is certain, and who claims divine warrant for his certainty, belongs now to the infancy of our species." - Christopher Hitchens

"Remember kids, if you don't sin, then Jesus died for nothing. Have a great day!" - Ricky Gervais
[+] 6 users Like Eva's post
17-03-2014, 05:48 AM
(17-03-2014 02:42 AM)DLJ Wrote:  

Maybe they first thought I had burned my mouth on something too hot (I might have sprayed the waiter's shoes in/with my ejaculation).

Big Grin

You mean you're not an insane laughing guy?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
17-03-2014, 06:49 AM
(16-03-2014 09:05 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  The idiot doesn't even know what a strawman is.

I think his 'outside source' is the Bible. ... As I recall, he has crow barred a few passages together that 'explain' his dream. ... Which he still doesn't understand is not evidence. The guy is as thick as baked horse shit!

I'll just play the 'can I help you' lick!!!
[+] 1 user Likes Monster_Riffs's post