Dr. Pepper status going around FB

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-08-2011, 12:01 AM
Dr. Pepper status going around FB
This is a status many FBer's have on my friends list.

Don't buy the new Dr. Pepper can coming out with pics of the Empire State building and the Pledge of Allegiance on them. Dr. Pepper has left out 2 little words in the pledge "Under God." Dr. Pepper said they didn't want to offend anyone. So if we don't buy them, they won't be offended when they don't receive our MONEY with the words "In God We Trust" on it. How fast can you re-post
55 minutes ago · LikeUnlike ·

I found this interesting, esp the money come back, lol. Maybe ALL things should have GOD on it, that way ALL things are okay to buy or use. So people should stop using their toothbrushes, pots, pans, clothing- everything- unless it has GOD on it.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2011, 12:57 AM
RE: Dr. Pepper status going around FB
http://www.snopes.com/politics/religion/undergod.asp

The God excuse: the last refuge of a man with no answers and no argument. "God did it." Anything we can't describe must have come from God. - George Carlin

Whenever I'm asked "What if you're wrong?", I always show the asker this video: http://youtu.be/iClejS8vWjo Screw Pascal's wager.
[+] 1 user Likes Efrx86's post
07-08-2011, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 07-08-2011 08:29 PM by LadyJane.)
Thanks, I posted the link under said statuses. Smile it's not only a crazy snopes, it's crazy people report this(on FB) and take offense still, snopes or not! Even when I still believed I didn't think this would be offensive. Meh.
07-08-2011, 08:51 PM
really? A fizzy drink? God people have to start worrying about bigger things, no wonder the world is fucked.

"In real life , as opposed to that happy, clappy, rainbow fantasy world that you see fit to fly through on your winged unicorn of delusion" - Mitchell and Webb
07-08-2011, 09:30 PM
Starting to think people are too dumb to procreate.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
07-08-2011, 09:50 PM
(07-08-2011 09:30 PM)lucradis Wrote:  Starting to think people are too dumb to procreate.

I wish! Unfortunately, procreation is the one thing even stupid people seem to be good at. Big Grin
07-08-2011, 11:48 PM
It's pretty much harmless since they're telling people not to buy a product in a specific package design which hasn't been on the market for years.
08-08-2011, 01:31 AM
Wow. How do you Americans make it thhrough the day?

«Είμα Ανθρώπου. Είμαι όλοι για μένα. Δεν υπάρχουν Θεοί».
Ωμέγα Γάμμα
08-08-2011, 07:09 AM
Quote:Wow. How do you Americans make it thhrough the day?

The same way anyone else does Dodgy

I absolutely hate facebook chain mail. Usually retarded statements with little meaning. I never repost any of that crap, For status I always just post what I am thinking or doing, you know, it's intended purpose.

[Image: 1471821-futurama_bender_s_big_score_imag...er-1-1.jpg]
08-08-2011, 08:43 AM
What kind of retardines is this? What idiocy? They have put 3 words on the can, but they left out "under God"? So? This is the most retarded Christian statement I have ever seen... 99% of the people writing this on FB have no idea what is it about. What a bunch of morons. And if you ask me, One nation - Indivisible sounds pretty good as a patriotic slogan for the beverage. Now imagine if it was One nation, under God - Indivisible. It looses much of its simple message and becomes something promoting religion more than something promoting national unity.

[Image: a6505fe8.jpg]
I have a theory that the truth is never told during the nine-to-five hours.
-Hunter S. Thompson