Dr. Ted Broer

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-02-2016, 03:12 PM
Dr. Ted Broer
Has anyone heard of this guy? A link to this article with a sound clip to an interview was posted on my Facebook page by a page I follow. Obvious click bait since the page posting it was one about metal music. I decided to click on it anyways. There seems to be a few different conspiracies on this article and even more in the comments. I looked into Ted a little bit on the Google and he seems like a real health nut. On one thing I was reading of his he says not to eat any pork or shellfish like the bible says.

http://truthstreammedia.com/2016/02/18/v...ou-should/
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: Dr. Ted Broer
(24-02-2016 03:12 PM)OceanTherapist Wrote:  Has anyone heard of this guy? A link to this article with a sound clip to an interview was posted on my Facebook page by a page I follow. Obvious click bait since the page posting it was one about metal music. I decided to click on it anyways. There seems to be a few different conspiracies on this article and even more in the comments. I looked into Ted a little bit on the Google and he seems like a real health nut. On one thing I was reading of his he says not to eat any pork or shellfish like the bible says.

Known peddler of diet-related bullshit. He claims that certain medicines and foods will cause cancer, among other things, and generally backs any conspiracy theory going, as well as trying to tie his nutritional misinformation to the Bible. Of course, he follows this up by selling various snake-oil products that guarantee weight loss and "boundless energy".

I don't know whether or not he believes the bullshit he spouts, but it's not really relevant in the end. He's just another quack taking advantage of stupid people.

"Owl," said Rabbit shortly, "you and I have brains. The others have fluff. If there is any thinking to be done in this Forest - and when I say thinking I mean thinking - you and I must do it."
- A. A. Milne, The House at Pooh Corner
[+] 1 user Likes Unbeliever's post
24-02-2016, 03:31 PM
(24-02-2016 03:19 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  
(24-02-2016 03:12 PM)OceanTherapist Wrote:  Has anyone heard of this guy? A link to this article with a sound clip to an interview was posted on my Facebook page by a page I follow. Obvious click bait since the page posting it was one about metal music. I decided to click on it anyways. There seems to be a few different conspiracies on this article and even more in the comments. I looked into Ted a little bit on the Google and he seems like a real health nut. On one thing I was reading of his he says not to eat any pork or shellfish like the bible says.

Known peddler of diet-related bullshit. He claims that certain medicines and foods will cause cancer, among other things, and generally backs any conspiracy theory going, as well as trying to tie his nutritional misinformation to the Bible. Of course, he follows this up by selling various snake-oil products that guarantee weight loss and "boundless energy".

I don't know whether or not he believes the bullshit he spouts, but it's not really relevant in the end. He's just another quack taking advantage of stupid people.

I noticed on just about every page I read with him on it, that's he's just trying to sell his crap.
24-02-2016, 03:34 PM
He sounds like the convicted fraud Kevin Trudeau .

He knows all about the cures THEY don't want you to know about. Facepalm

Gods derive their power from post-hoc rationalizations. -The Inquisition

Using the supernatural to explain events in your life is a failure of the intellect to comprehend the world around you. -The Inquisition
25-02-2016, 08:33 PM
Link tl;dr

Vaccine conspiracy bullshit

Just the same arguments without facts as always.

"Skepticism is the first step towards truth" -Denis Diderot
25-02-2016, 08:40 PM
(24-02-2016 03:19 PM)Unbeliever Wrote:  

So he is a religous Dr. Oz. Got it.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
25-02-2016, 10:41 PM
... is a quack.

"Dr. Ted Broer is internationally recognized as a leading health and nutrition expert, with extensive graduate and post graduate studies in the field of nutrition, biochemistry, and Naturopathy. His education includes an undergraduate degree in biological science and chemistry from Florida state university. He has also completed a second undergraduate degree from FSU in psychology and exercise physiology, a masters degree in Business Administration from FSU and received an honorary Doctorate from Southeastern University."

So ... he's not a doctor of anything, other than fraud.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
25-02-2016, 11:16 PM
(25-02-2016 10:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... is a quack.

"Dr. Ted Broer is internationally recognized as a leading health and nutrition expert, with extensive graduate and post graduate studies in the field of nutrition, biochemistry, and Naturopathy. His education includes an undergraduate degree in biological science and chemistry from Florida state university. He has also completed a second undergraduate degree from FSU in psychology and exercise physiology, a masters degree in Business Administration from FSU and received an honorary Doctorate from Southeastern University."

Laugh out load He explicitly lists them as undergrad degrees. Ahahahaha... Oh my... Honorary doctorate for what? Marketing?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
26-02-2016, 07:29 AM
(25-02-2016 11:16 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(25-02-2016 10:41 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  ... is a quack.

Laugh out load He explicitly lists them as undergrad degrees. Ahahahaha... Oh my... Honorary doctorate for what? Marketing?

Probably in marketing hahaha Big Grin

"Skepticism is the first step towards truth" -Denis Diderot