Dragon Age 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Dragon Age 2
Here's a 20 minute Hands-On sample of the game. I was kind of unimpressed until he started fighting people. The graphics look amped up! Few more days and I'll be knuckles deep in Fight Night Champion and DA2. Goodbye, real world.

http://www.gamespot.com/shows/now-playin...ot;title;1

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-02-2011, 05:39 PM
RE: Dragon Age 2
Played the demo, change to the combat system is kind of annoying. It's basically the same except to continuously attack I now need to tap X repeatedly instead of just issuing the attack command? That's a little annoying. Otherwise it seems like a vast improvement over the last game, should be good, I'll probably pick it up at launch.

24-02-2011, 06:19 PM
I'm hoping the PC version is still the same (since it's better anyways cough cough). They were probably trying to copy the control scheme of The Witcher or something. I won't judge it til the official game comes out.

"Ain't got no last words to say, yellow streak right up my spine. The gun in my mouth was real and the taste blew my mind."

"We see you cry. We turn your head. Then we slap your face. We see you try. We see you fail. Some things never change."
08-03-2011, 07:58 PM
Well, the game is now out. Here's the gamespot review.

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/rpg/unnameddr...atchlink;1

Seems like the changes they made pissed a lot of people off. I'll be buying it as soon as my roommates pays me some of the 2 months rent he owes me.

08-03-2011, 08:38 PM
Looking forward to this - in a way - never finished the first one.
Still , Unbeliever did explained D&D rules fairly well to me so I might makes better heads and tails of it.

Atheism is a religion like OFF is a TV channel !!!

Proud of my genetic relatives Big Grin
09-03-2011, 07:04 AM
woop woop, just finished installing, gonna play, laterz !!
09-03-2011, 10:21 AM
I'm not going to buy it until they release the all their DLC and put out the special editions, just like they did with DA:O. Because I purchased and loved the first game but when they released the bundle of DA:O and Awakenings I was just sad, I never bought the DLC for that game because I'm not dropping sixty dollars for a game and then more to play the rest of it, not to mention the fact that the bundle is cheaper for both games.

I'm waiting Smile

14-03-2011, 01:37 AM

3 days ago I installed the game, yesterday I finished it Big Grin
I loved it Wink

Play'd a mage, decided going blood mage, got rather pist about my companions always dissing blood mages but never realizing I was one Wink

But I recommend it.
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2011, 10:56 AM
Yeah I'm loving this thing. I'm playing all 3 classes at once... rogues are like unstoppable ninjas.

19-03-2011, 03:38 PM
I'm still working my way through all the stuff in DA:O.

I saw the Character Creation for DA2- or the lack of it- and was disappointed. I'll still get it when i'm done with DA:O, though. Because I'm Bioware's biotch when it comes to RPGs.

Be polite.
Be efficient.
Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.