Dragon Age 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-03-2011, 03:41 PM
RE: Dragon Age 2
I've got a redeem code for an isaac clarke inspired armor in dragon age 2 for the 360. any of you guys want it?

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2011, 10:22 AM

(14-03-2011 10:56 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Yeah I'm loving this thing. I'm playing all 3 classes at once... rogues are like unstoppable ninjas.

You should play Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening. A level 25 rogue imported from Origins can solo the expansion on the nightmare difficulty using Shadow/Legionnaire as well as solo most of the DLC or tank in The Golems of Amgarrak (due to such high defense, dodge chance and crowd control).

In Dragon Age II a Blood Mage built to use heavy armor with the property +% healing to this character will be more durable than most of the two-handed warriors in the game and have powerful area of effect abilities (just like the warrior). Its overpowered for the lower difficulties (easy and normal). Its such a powerhouse because blood magic, despite saying it only affects targets with blood, will in fact affect most targets even skeletal undead which lack blood.
Quote this message in a reply
27-06-2011, 11:49 AM
(14-03-2011 10:56 AM)Buddy Christ Wrote:  Yeah I'm loving this thing. I'm playing all 3 classes at once... rogues are like unstoppable ninjas.

There are no other kinds of ninjas.... Just sayin.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
28-06-2011, 08:57 AM

By the way, interesting thing about the Dragon Age franchise is that almost all of the chantries in the game can be destroyed or prevented from forming based on player choices. There is only one exception over the course of the two games and the expansions.

For information check out the article on the Andrastian Chantry. Though to be fair, when I did the research into the ability of the player to attack organized religion throughout the course of the games I also documented all of the instances of prayer and blessings for those playing religious characters.

This all got started obviously due to the events of Dragon Age II, where the chantry is falling apart due to its years of oppressive reign over the mages, internal corruption and zealotry.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Chantry#..._in_Thedas
http://dragonage.wikia.com/Chantry#Trivia
Quote this message in a reply