Dragon Age: Inquisition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-11-2014, 05:03 AM
Dragon Age: Inquisition
Right, so it looks like a few people will be getting this over the holidays, if they don't have it already.

That being said, ahead of those starting up a new game, I thought I'd inform people about Dragon Age Keep. What is it? Basically a web browser based way of creating the world state that you can then import into your Dragon Age: Inquisition game, allowing you to go back and dictate all of the relevant choices and decision across the two previous entries in the series and all of their DLC; then exporting it into a save file you can then import at the start of Dragon Age: Inquisition. What gender and class was the Warden and Hawke? Who did they romance, kill, help, and hinder? You can make all of these choices here, and it's certainly damn quicker than playing completionist play-through's on both games right before launch.

Also, did you forget who or what certain decisions entailed? PC Gamer has you covered with a handy guide to Dragon Age Keep, which you can find HERE.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
19-11-2014, 06:55 PM
RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition
Defiantly getting this tomorrow. It's had really good reviews (9.5/10 at ign, 89/100 at metacritic) and from what gameplay I've seen it looks fucking awesome. Plus it's Dragon Age so...

Ugg so many games to play. I just got GTA V yesterday too.

Yuck, origin wtf? It's an EA game!? Has DA always been EA?
19-11-2014, 07:58 PM
(19-11-2014 06:55 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Defiantly getting this tomorrow. It's had really good reviews (9.5/10 at ign, 89/100 at metacritic) and from what gameplay I've seen it looks fucking awesome. Plus it's Dragon Age so...

Ugg so many games to play. I just got GTA V yesterday too.

Yuck, origin wtf? It's an EA game!? Has DA always been EA?

Yes Bioware was bought by EA years ago, why do you think it pushes the DLC so hard?

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
19-11-2014, 08:16 PM
Everyone pushes DLC so hard these days I guess I never noticed.
19-11-2014, 08:55 PM
(19-11-2014 05:03 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  Right, so it looks like a few people will be getting this over the holidays, if they don't have it already.

That being said, ahead of those starting up a new game, I thought I'd inform people about Dragon Age Keep. What is it? Basically a web browser based way of creating the world state that you can then import into your Dragon Age: Inquisition game, allowing you to go back and dictate all of the relevant choices and decision across the two previous entries in the series and all of their DLC; then exporting it into a save file you can then import at the start of Dragon Age: Inquisition. What gender and class was the Warden and Hawke? Who did they romance, kill, help, and hinder? You can make all of these choices here, and it's certainly damn quicker than playing completionist play-through's on both games right before launch.

Also, did you forget who or what certain decisions entailed? PC Gamer has you covered with a handy guide to Dragon Age Keep, which you can find HERE.

loving the game, I had preordered it 4 months ago, preloaded it 2 days in advance and played it 12 hours straight first day, now i just started a new game with it because I want to do a mage character instead of a dual wielding rogue....good times so far.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
20-11-2014, 10:02 PM
So... what class/race is everyone?
I started as a dwarf shield/1hw but I think I'm gonna start again as an elf mage.
20-11-2014, 10:33 PM
(20-11-2014 10:02 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  So... what class/race is everyone?
I started as a dwarf shield/1hw but I think I'm gonna start again as an elf mage.

Nigerian Prince, speaking of which I don't know if you got my email...

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
21-11-2014, 01:36 AM
Does Nigeria even have a royal family?
21-11-2014, 01:47 AM (This post was last modified: 21-11-2014 01:53 AM by Free Thought.)
(21-11-2014 01:36 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  Does Nigeria even have a royal family?

It did. Technically.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
21-11-2014, 01:58 AM
What happened? someone invented spam filters?