Dragon Age: Inquisition

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2014, 02:15 AM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2014 02:21 AM by EvolutionKills.)
RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition
(22-11-2014 01:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As far as I can tell so far they also removed arcane warrior so no more OP mage/warrior. Sad Gotta play mage like a mage now.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Knight_Enchanter

Knight Enchanter is a mage specialization in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Knight Enchanters are part of the select few mages who can use melee attacks by summoning a sword from thin air, which is also capable of deflecting projectiles. Other powers that put these mages a cut above the rest are the abilities to phase in and out of existence, weaken opponents, and revive and heal comrades.

This specialization is obtainable through the quest Way of the Knight Enchanter, obtained from Commander Helaine. After acquiring the following, Commander Helaine will teach the Inquisitor the specialization.

-Writing on knight-enchanter methods (available from either Vivienne or the book merchant in Val Royeaux).
-Three wisp essences (located at the Old Thoroughfare, the Weeping Spires, and, Granite Point in the Fallow Mire).
-10 lazurite.
-Materials for a spirit blade.

Warrior Specializations
-Champion
-Reaver
-Templar

Rogue Specializations
-Artificer
-Assassin
-Tempest

Mage Specializations
-Knight Enchanter
-Necromancer
-Rift Mage

I think I've made my mind up, Knight Enchanter it is. Now whether or not I'm going to play as a male or female, and human, elf, or qunari.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
22-11-2014, 03:30 AM
I got a slinky little girl with a big ol' hammer, that's been romp 'em stomp 'em for the past 15 hours with Verric on point with the pocket ballista.

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
22-11-2014, 03:42 AM
[Image: 851991.png]

The Escapist - Critical Miss: Super Bioware RPG: Origins: Awakening II: Turbo Edition

Also, you all need to start posting pictures of your character dammit. I will as soon as I get home and make another one for the umpteenth time.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
22-11-2014, 04:47 AM
I just experienced the 360 version.

My first thoughts: tiny, blurry text and underwhelming sound.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
22-11-2014, 08:48 AM
(22-11-2014 03:42 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  [Image: 851991.png]

The Escapist - Critical Miss: Super Bioware RPG: Origins: Awakening II: Turbo Edition

[Image: ScreenshotWin32_0004_Final_zps80ac00b3.png]

Could make an art class - how to pull a cutie out of Biowares character editor - 'cause it's a mini game. Tongue
[Image: ScreenshotWin32_0006_Final_zpsc9a517c1.png] my main girl with the flaming dragon toenail

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
22-11-2014, 09:27 AM
This is my "Oh shit!" face.

[Image: DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2208-20-32-15.png]

This is my determined face.

[Image: DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2208-21-39-56.png]

This is the face of acknowledgement.

[Image: DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2208-33-18-17.png]

This is my "You named your crossbow Bianca?" face.

(Fun Fact: my family cat was named Bianca.)

[Image: DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2208-33-48-34.png]

This is my "Go fuck yourself!" face.

[Image: DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2208-51-16-39.png]

This is my "I have no idea who took the last cookie!" face.

[Image: DragonAgeInquisition2014-11-2209-11-02-48.png]

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-11-2014, 12:26 PM
Is there a console or any way to change your character after you start the game? Because I experienced crashing when I took to long, so my character is just one of the elf presents with different hair.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
22-11-2014, 05:14 PM
(22-11-2014 12:26 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Is there a console or any way to change your character after you start the game? Because I experienced crashing when I took to long, so my character is just one of the elf presents with different hair.

Well, clearly it's a leftist liberal plot to sabotage your libertarian individualism, forcing you to conform to their own cookie-cutter predetermined options. Obviously, because Obama...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
22-11-2014, 05:17 PM
(22-11-2014 02:15 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 01:01 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  As far as I can tell so far they also removed arcane warrior so no more OP mage/warrior. Sad Gotta play mage like a mage now.

http://dragonage.wikia.com/wiki/Knight_Enchanter

Knight Enchanter is a mage specialization in Dragon Age: Inquisition.

Knight Enchanters are part of the select few mages who can use melee attacks by summoning a sword from thin air, which is also capable of deflecting projectiles. Other powers that put these mages a cut above the rest are the abilities to phase in and out of existence, weaken opponents, and revive and heal comrades.

This specialization is obtainable through the quest Way of the Knight Enchanter, obtained from Commander Helaine. After acquiring the following, Commander Helaine will teach the Inquisitor the specialization.

-Writing on knight-enchanter methods (available from either Vivienne or the book merchant in Val Royeaux).
-Three wisp essences (located at the Old Thoroughfare, the Weeping Spires, and, Granite Point in the Fallow Mire).
-10 lazurite.
-Materials for a spirit blade.

Warrior Specializations
-Champion
-Reaver
-Templar

Rogue Specializations
-Artificer
-Assassin
-Tempest

Mage Specializations
-Knight Enchanter
-Necromancer
-Rift Mage

I think I've made my mind up, Knight Enchanter it is. Now whether or not I'm going to play as a male or female, and human, elf, or qunari.

This pleases me.

Quote:I got a slinky little girl with a big ol' hammer, that's been romp 'em stomp 'em for the past 15 hours with Verric on point with the pocket ballista.

There is something rather appealing about HoC playing this game that warms the cockles of my heart.

Quote:Also, you all need to start posting pictures of your character dammit.

I got it on the boner because 'chievements.

So there I was just strolling along when I walk through an Inquisition camp.
"All is clear" the scout says.
I walk around the corner and FUCKING BANG! oh look, now I'm dead and I've experienced my first dragon.
Way to go Inquisition scout, way to fucking go...
Also don't think I'll be finishing that shard quest in the Hinterlands any time soon...

[Image: oscar.png]
22-11-2014, 06:06 PM
(22-11-2014 05:14 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(22-11-2014 12:26 PM)Res Publica Wrote:  Is there a console or any way to change your character after you start the game? Because I experienced crashing when I took to long, so my character is just one of the elf presents with different hair.

Well, clearly it's a leftist liberal plot to sabotage your libertarian individualism, forcing you to conform to their own cookie-cutter predetermined options. Obviously, because Obama...

There is no need to be an asshole because we disagree on politics when discussing something completely unrelated to politics. And second, I'm not a libertarian and my character actually looks pretty cool, there are just a few things I would like to change.

Are you really so upset by people disagreeing with you that you have to attack them at every opportunity?

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!