I foresee a dragon belly fulla wizards. Tongue

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-11-2014, 07:41 AM
RE: Dragon Age: Inquisition
(29-11-2014 05:16 AM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(28-11-2014 11:17 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  I'm just a single ore away from unlocking the Knight Enchanter class. Once I do, the first thing I am doing is walking back to that dragon in the Hinterlands and kicking his ass.

Remember, you can buy a necklace that lets you reset your skills.
Just unlocked Skyhold so gonna work on the Knight Enchanter class too now.

Yeah, I'm waiting to re-spec until after I unlock the class, so I can fully customize into and see what else is left that might compliment it. But first I really need to play around with the KE class to see what will synergize well.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
29-11-2014, 07:42 AM
(29-11-2014 06:03 AM)houseofcantor Wrote:  I foresee a dragon belly fulla wizards. Tongue

That's sounds like a challenge... Angry

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
29-11-2014, 09:52 AM
62 hours in, Imma make me a new girl. Big Grin

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-11-2014, 01:36 PM
All that time since last post to try and make my girl look like my Gwynnies, don't even make it to the first boss fight. Oh well back to the drawing board.

living word
[+] 1 user Likes houseofcantor's post
29-11-2014, 03:11 PM
So yeah, the Knight Enchanter? Well, do you remember that over-powered Mage specialization from Origins, the Arcane Warrior? It was basically a Mage tank that could wield weapons and heavy armor and was a better tank than a Warrior, but gave up their extra spells in order to become an auto-attack beast? That's the Knight Enchanter, except you still keep the versatility of actually being a Mage. The Knight Enchanter allows you to abuse the new Barrier system in the same way that the current sword & board characters can abuse Guard through the Vanguard tree to basically become invulnerable. I still have my basic staff attack, but now I also have a melee attack that is fast, powerful, hits a huge arc (AOE damage like the two-handed weapons), ignores both Guards and Barriers of your enemies, and the more damage you cause the more it regenerates your own Barrier.

It is OP as shit, and I love it.

[+] 2 users Like EvolutionKills's post
29-11-2014, 04:01 PM
OP characters are for pussies. Tongue

Stupid game won't let me make a gwynnies. Imma throw stuff. Big Grin

living word
[+] 3 users Like houseofcantor's post
29-11-2014, 05:10 PM
(29-11-2014 03:11 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So yeah, the Knight Enchanter? Well, do you remember that over-powered Mage specialization from Origins, the Arcane Warrior? It was basically a Mage tank that could wield weapons and heavy armor and was a better tank than a Warrior, but gave up their extra spells in order to become an auto-attack beast? That's the Knight Enchanter, except you still keep the versatility of actually being a Mage. The Knight Enchanter allows you to abuse the new Barrier system in the same way that the current sword & board characters can abuse Guard through the Vanguard tree to basically become invulnerable. I still have my basic staff attack, but now I also have a melee attack that is fast, powerful, hits a huge arc (AOE damage like the two-handed weapons), ignores both Guards and Barriers of your enemies, and the more damage you cause the more it regenerates your own Barrier.

Yea I was reading that yesterday and was like "wait... so you're telling me, Dragon Age wiki, that my attacks will ignore barrier and guard AND the more damage I do the more barrier I gain AND there's a passive ontop of the passive in the spirit tree that means my barrier doesn't auto fade away as fast? LOLWUT!?"

Obvious OP class is obvious. Big Grin

(29-11-2014 04:01 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  OP characters are for pussies. Tongue

Stupid game won't let me make a gwynnies. Imma throw stuff. Big Grin

LOL.

[Image: oscar.png]
29-11-2014, 05:28 PM
(29-11-2014 03:11 PM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  So yeah, the Knight Enchanter? Well, do you remember that over-powered Mage specialization from Origins, the Arcane Warrior? It was basically a Mage tank that could wield weapons and heavy armor and was a better tank than a Warrior, but gave up their extra spells in order to become an auto-attack beast? That's the Knight Enchanter, except you still keep the versatility of actually being a Mage. The Knight Enchanter allows you to abuse the new Barrier system in the same way that the current sword & board characters can abuse Guard through the Vanguard tree to basically become invulnerable. I still have my basic staff attack, but now I also have a melee attack that is fast, powerful, hits a huge arc (AOE damage like the two-handed weapons), ignores both Guards and Barriers of your enemies, and the more damage you cause the more it regenerates your own Barrier.

Anyone ever do a full solo play as Arcane warrior? Was not easy but it was doable if you stacked death auras.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
29-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Nine hours later and no Gwynnies. Girl looks good in character creation, then go outside and fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.

living word