"Draining the swamp" LOL

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-12-2016, 03:10 PM
RE: "Draining the swamp" LOL
(09-12-2016 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 02:23 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  It's been tried the other way for 50+ years. Time for a change. America is trillions in debt and millions on food stamps and welfare.

"We've tried clever for 50 years so I'm with stupid" Laugh out load

If "clever" means pointless wars, reckless spending, handouts and other failures I'll give stupid a shot.

"Evil will always triumph over good, because good is dumb." - Lord Dark Helmet
[Image: 25397spaceballs.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-12-2016, 03:12 PM
(09-12-2016 03:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 02:59 PM)morondog Wrote:  "We've tried clever for 50 years so I'm with stupid" Laugh out load

If "clever" means pointless wars, reckless spending, handouts and other failures I'll give stupid a shot.

If that's what clever means then I think you might have just elected clever.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 3 users Like morondog's post
09-12-2016, 04:57 PM
(09-12-2016 01:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  Draining the swamp means getting rid of career political figures that normally get appointed to cabinets as well as long term elected establishment types like John McCain, Harry "one eyed" Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

He's doing exactly as expected. Business minded folks, not Ivy league lawyers. Actual military generals not military strategists with Harvard history degrees.

Ever hear of the Wiz Kids? They fucked up so bad they were trying to Six Sigma a war.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
09-12-2016, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2016 09:00 PM by Bucky Ball.)
http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/le...literally/

Cory Lewandowski says the media was stupid to take Trump at his word and we should just get that people lie.

Facepalm

BTW, he's not "draining the swamp". He appears to be "tea-spooning" it out.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 3 users Like Bucky Ball's post
10-12-2016, 09:51 AM
(09-12-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/le...literally/

Cory Lewandowski says the media was stupid to take Trump at his word and we should just get that people lie.

I know I'm being selfish, but I am just loving watching this play out. Big Grin

#sigh
10-12-2016, 10:03 AM
(09-12-2016 01:57 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 01:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  President: billionaire - racketeering
Education: billionaire - Amway
Commerce: 2 billionaires - Ameritrade & the king of bankruptcy
SBA: billionaire - WWE
Labor: billionaire - purveyor of death and advocate of complete automation
Treasury: millionaire - Goldman Sachs
Transportation - millionaire, shipping magnate, wife of that senator that looks like a turkey
HUD: millionaire - books and Jesus
OMB: billionaire - Goldman Sachs
HHS: millionaire - graft
AG: millionaire - graft
NEC: billionaire - Goldman Sachs
Chief Strategist: millionaire - Goldman Sachs and fake news

Blink Blink Blink .... bwahahahaaha. Trump played them good old boys for fools. Newsflash: He don't give a shit about you. He never did.

Draining the swamp means getting rid of career political figures that normally get appointed to cabinets as well as long term elected establishment types like John McCain, Harry "one eyed" Reid and Nancy Pelosi.

He's doing exactly as expected. Business minded folks, not Ivy league lawyers. Actual military generals not military strategists with Harvard history degrees.

So what do you consider a "career politician" ? How many years does it take to become a career politician? Two years? Five? Fifteen? What's your number, what's your limit.

I might remind you that the Founding Fathers were, with a few exceptions, career politicians.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-12-2016, 11:58 AM
(10-12-2016 10:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So what do you consider a "career politician" ?

One thing's for certain. Anyone who has achieved the rank of O-7 is a career politician. You don't get to be O-7 without being a politician, let alone O-8,9,or 10.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
10-12-2016, 11:31 PM
(10-12-2016 09:51 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 08:16 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  http://www.mediaite.com/election-2016/le...literally/

I know I'm being selfish, but I am just loving watching this play out. Big Grin

I actually am also. This is gonna be quite entertaining. Rolleyes

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
11-12-2016, 02:33 AM
(10-12-2016 11:58 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(10-12-2016 10:03 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  So what do you consider a "career politician" ?

One thing's for certain. Anyone who has achieved the rank of O-7 is a career politician. You don't get to be O-7 without being a politician, let alone O-8,9,or 10.

Show me an O-7 and I'll show you a boot-licker and a face-kicker working the career ladder.
[+] 1 user Likes Thumpalumpacus's post
11-12-2016, 02:39 AM
(09-12-2016 03:12 PM)morondog Wrote:  
(09-12-2016 03:10 PM)Lord Dark Helmet Wrote:  If "clever" means pointless wars, reckless spending, handouts and other failures I'll give stupid a shot.

If that's what clever means then I think you might have just elected clever.
Only the hand outs will go to Trump's buddies and not those who actually need them.

Perhaps the new "wars" will be between the new plutocracy and the rest and their spending will be on themselves.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.