Drastic Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-07-2016, 09:35 AM
Drastic Changes
Hey guys, it's me again, long time no see!

I've had a lot of stuff happen, which has caused my absence from the forum, all of which I'll tell you about. I still am not able to be a frequent visitor, because of my work schedule and other things, but I plan on getting back into the forum as the year progresses (I have obligations to uphold and all that).

First things first, I am out of my parents' house. They found out about the interviews and the audio files and that was the final straw for them, so I am living with my friend, but I wasn't able to grab all my stuff, so my computer and all my other stuff are at my parents, which has all my documents and stuff.

I got accepted into University, I move in August 20, and I will have all the stuff for college back (including my PC and laptop) so I will be able to have a greater presence at that time.

I'm working Monday through Friday, trying to support myself, but despite all of this I am really happy. I live with an amazing friend, my health has improved a lot, and I'm enjoying the freedom I have, concerning the circumstances.

I currently have only access through my phone, so you guys will see me lurking around more often than not.

Love you all, and I missed you,

- Steven

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 28 users Like Atothetheist's post
28-07-2016, 09:41 AM
RE: Drastic Changes
Great to hear from you again...it's been too long and you have been missed.

I am glad to hear that things are better for you.

Drop by when you can and keep us updated.

A Heart

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-07-2016, 09:43 AM
Very cool, living with a friend, university coming up... looks like you are making strides. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
28-07-2016, 09:59 AM
Well done. Your parents are unbelievable shits. Keep checking back in every now and then amigo, we like to know you're doin' OK.

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 5 users Like morondog's post
28-07-2016, 10:22 AM
(28-07-2016 09:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys, it's me again, long time no see!

I've had a lot of stuff happen, which has caused my absence from the forum, all of which I'll tell you about. I still am not able to be a frequent visitor, because of my work schedule and other things, but I plan on getting back into the forum as the year progresses (I have obligations to uphold and all that).

First things first, I am out of my parents' house. They found out about the interviews and the audio files and that was the final straw for them, so I am living with my friend, but I wasn't able to grab all my stuff, so my computer and all my other stuff are at my parents, which has all my documents and stuff.

I got accepted into University, I move in August 20, and I will have all the stuff for college back (including my PC and laptop) so I will be able to have a greater presence at that time.

I'm working Monday through Friday, trying to support myself, but despite all of this I am really happy. I live with an amazing friend, my health has improved a lot, and I'm enjoying the freedom I have, concerning the circumstances.

I currently have only access through my phone, so you guys will see me lurking around more often than not.

- Steven

I told you things would get better. Tongue
PM me if you need help.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
28-07-2016, 11:17 AM
(28-07-2016 10:22 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(28-07-2016 09:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys, it's me again, long time no see!

- Steven

I told you things would get better. Tongue
PM me if you need help.

You did indeed. 19 now, feels like forever ago when you first contacted me. Love ya, bud.

28-07-2016, 12:10 PM
Hey m8, been a few years since your boot camp in chernarus Smile good to see ya still around.

Theism is to believe what other people claim, Atheism is to ask "why should I".
[+] 1 user Likes sporehux's post
28-07-2016, 12:16 PM
(28-07-2016 12:10 PM)sporehux Wrote:  Hey m8, been a few years since your boot camp in chernarus Smile good to see ya still around.

You know, we totally should play again. When I get my PC back. I had loads of fun.

[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
28-07-2016, 01:06 PM
Let's hope that your parents come around soon. One of my nephews came out as gay, and my brother kicked him out of the house. It was a couple of years before he came to terms with that. I'd like to think that me telling him that he's his son, no matter what, helped. Do you think you can get a relative to help to mediate this? You say you're off to the university. Is it possible that your parents would pull the rug out from under you, if they are financing your education?
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
28-07-2016, 01:25 PM
I hope that your parents come around, and glad you're doing well with a friend and are still happy, despite what happened. And congratulations on heading to university!

Need to think of a witty signature.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user