Drastic Changes

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2016, 07:27 AM
RE: Drastic Changes
(28-07-2016 09:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys, it's me again, long time no see!

I've had a lot of stuff happen, which has caused my absence from the forum, all of which I'll tell you about. I still am not able to be a frequent visitor, because of my work schedule and other things, but I plan on getting back into the forum as the year progresses (I have obligations to uphold and all that).

First things first, I am out of my parents' house. They found out about the interviews and the audio files and that was the final straw for them, so I am living with my friend, but I wasn't able to grab all my stuff, so my computer and all my other stuff are at my parents, which has all my documents and stuff.

I got accepted into University, I move in August 20, and I will have all the stuff for college back (including my PC and laptop) so I will be able to have a greater presence at that time.

I'm working Monday through Friday, trying to support myself, but despite all of this I am really happy. I live with an amazing friend, my health has improved a lot, and I'm enjoying the freedom I have, concerning the circumstances.

I currently have only access through my phone, so you guys will see me lurking around more often than not.

Love you all, and I missed you,

- Steven

Good luck Steven. Smile

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-07-2016, 07:37 AM
I wish you all the best in your endeavors, brother. Smile

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
30-07-2016, 01:31 PM
Hi Steven,

Respect. Thumbsup

D.
30-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Wow good to hear back from you! I remember a few years back you wrote a long post about your situation back then and I was hoping that you'd get out of there or at least the situation would improve. So good to hear that you are happy now Smile

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
01-08-2016, 10:31 AM
(28-07-2016 09:35 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Hey guys, it's me again, long time no see!

I've had a lot of stuff happen, which has caused my absence from the forum, all of which I'll tell you about. I still am not able to be a frequent visitor, because of my work schedule and other things, but I plan on getting back into the forum as the year progresses (I have obligations to uphold and all that).

First things first, I am out of my parents' house. They found out about the interviews and the audio files and that was the final straw for them, so I am living with my friend, but I wasn't able to grab all my stuff, so my computer and all my other stuff are at my parents, which has all my documents and stuff.

I got accepted into University, I move in August 20, and I will have all the stuff for college back (including my PC and laptop) so I will be able to have a greater presence at that time.

I'm working Monday through Friday, trying to support myself, but despite all of this I am really happy. I live with an amazing friend, my health has improved a lot, and I'm enjoying the freedom I have, concerning the circumstances.

I currently have only access through my phone, so you guys will see me lurking around more often than not.

- Steven

Wow, that sucks. So, I guess that is where our interview went eh? Come to think of it, I didn't know any of this. We should do an interview of you sometime lol. Well, Not much I could ever really do, but if you ever need help and there is something I can do just let me know! Good luck with the school and work.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
01-08-2016, 08:45 PM
I've missed you since the interview. Very happy to hear from you Steven!

“I am quite sure now that often, very often, in matters concerning religion and politics a man’s reasoning powers are not above the monkey’s.”~Mark Twain
“Ocean: A body of water occupying about two-thirds of a world made for man - who has no gills.”~ Ambrose Bierce
01-08-2016, 09:28 PM
Hey A2! It is good to hear from you. Finally on to bigger and better man, good for you.

Don't be a stranger. Thumbsup

But now I have come to believe that the whole world is an enigma, a harmless enigma that is made terrible by our own mad attempt to interpret it as though it had an underlying truth.

~ Umberto Eco
02-08-2016, 04:01 PM
(01-08-2016 10:31 AM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  

- Steven

Wow, that sucks. So, I guess that is where our interview went eh? Come to think of it, I didn't know any of this. We should do an interview of you sometime lol. Well, Not much I could ever really do, but if you ever need help and there is something I can do just let me know! Good luck with the school and work.

Yeah, they deleted some of the audio files that I named, so we would have to redo yours, but I don't want to do that until I go to the University if that's alright.

I still have an interview I think you guys would enjoy, but I am posting it the instant I have my PC back.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
02-08-2016, 04:16 PM
Looking forward to it.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
04-08-2016, 09:16 AM
I'm glad to hear you are doing well.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller