Draw Mohammed year!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-09-2012, 10:08 PM
RE: Draw Mohammed year!
I've always meant to get into the "Draw Mohammed Day" and never have actually done it. Given recent events and how batshit crazy these people are over something so trivial, I'm starting to think I really ought to invest the time into doing it after all.

I had made a comment on an atheist community page on Facebook in which someone whined about things like "Draw Mohammed Day" just stirring the anger up on purpose, and that this is why they're bombing everybody and going insane. I said that if it wasn't the cartoons, if it wasn't the YouTube videos, if it wasn't the television programs, if it wasn't the comments of people on the internet, then it would be SOMEthing else. They'll always find SOMEthing to get pissed off about, because that's what they want; to be pissed off. They're looking for a fight, and they're gonna find some excuse for that fight regardless of how nicey-nice people try to play with them. So, yeah. It's not my nature to say as much, but in this case, I say, fight fire with fire. They need to grow a thicker skin and catch up to the rest of the world as far as brushing off some insulting comments about their religion.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2012, 10:37 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 10:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
(18-09-2012 09:25 PM)PeterKA Wrote:  Well if we are going down that route,

Barf on a Buddhist
Wank on a Wiccan
Gob on a Gnostic
Shit on a Shinto
Crotch-punch a Confucian

Disable a Dalek.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
18-09-2012, 11:05 PM
[Image: mohammed_by_phaedrus2401-d50k3ow.png]

E 2 = (mc 2)2 + (pc )2
614C → 714N + e + ̅νe
2 K(s) + 2 H2O(l) → 2 KOH(aq) + H2 (g) + 196 kJ/mol
It works, bitches.
[+] 3 users Like Phaedrus's post
19-09-2012, 04:16 PM
Why do I need a year allotted to make fun of Mohammed? I can make fun of the child fucker whenever I want.

[Image: Untitled-2.png?_subject_uid=322943157&am...Y7Dzq4lJog]
[+] 2 users Like Logica Humano's post