Draw Muhammed Day: 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2011, 03:09 PM
RE: Draw Muhammed Day: 2
http://theonlybezo.deviantart.com/galler...s#/d3grd5y

This was my contribution.

For God so loved the world that he arranged for everyone to both have free will and to suffer the terrible consequences of making the wrong choice. Kind of a dick move, God.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Nice Bezo, added it to my favorites.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
25-05-2011, 04:54 PM

Photo I can't draw worth a fig. But I can poster for 2 eclairs! :P
[Image: 5730138.jpg]

[Image: 8eb024b8f7.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2011, 06:12 PM
Ouch! Fuck with the bull and you'll get the horns, right up your ass!

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

25-05-2011, 06:51 PM

(25-05-2011 06:12 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Ouch! Fuck with the bull and you'll get the horns, right up your ass!
I root for the Bulls every time. Even at Rodeo's, though I don't watch, I'm still their biggest fan.

Moohamad = Muhammad. Get it? Tongue I get's creative with motivational poster maker sites.
Fuck radical Islam. There's a reason the second amendment is in line after the first! Wink
25-05-2011, 06:54 PM
(25-05-2011 06:51 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Fuck radical Islam. There's a reason the second amendment is in line after the first! Wink

I've had a fascination with improvised explosives for a while now ^ ^
I believe that information will become useful if the radicals(of any religion) attempt to impose their primitive values on others.

25-05-2011, 07:32 PM

(25-05-2011 06:54 PM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  
(25-05-2011 06:51 PM)GassyKitten Wrote:  Fuck radical Islam. There's a reason the second amendment is in line after the first! Wink

I've had a fascination with improvised explosives for a while now ^ ^
I believe that information will become useful if the radicals(of any religion) attempt to impose their primitive values on others.
Indeed. Can't be all bad, having golden roads, mansions and a zombie tour guide to look forward to. Or those 72 willing cherries, either. Though one does wonder where the virgins come from.

Me thinks they're the radical go boom women, put back together. And in that case one wonders are there 73 strippers waiting for them? You know, with lots of patience and super glue tubes that refill for eternity?
26-05-2011, 02:48 AM

dont get that idiots angry. because when you do that they hurt us ! us means the atheist in muslim countries. like me(turkey.) little empathy please.
26-05-2011, 04:00 AM
(26-05-2011 02:48 AM)probablynogod Wrote:  dont get that idiots angry. because when you do that they hurt us ! us means the atheist in muslim countries. like me(turkey.) little empathy please.

I apologize, in that situation it may be best to remain in the closet about your lack of belief.
I think theres a change coming in the middle east soon though, I've seen videos popping up of Persians burning qurans and denouncing islam, not publicly of course but its still a step forward.

26-05-2011, 05:25 AM

(26-05-2011 04:00 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  
(26-05-2011 02:48 AM)probablynogod Wrote:  dont get that idiots angry. because when you do that they hurt us ! us means the atheist in muslim countries. like me(turkey.) little empathy please.

I apologize, in that situation it may be best to remain in the closet about your lack of belief.
I think theres a change coming in the middle east soon though, I've seen videos popping up of Persians burning qurans and denouncing islam, not publicly of course but its still a step forward.

thank you very much. but thank god(!) turkey is really far away from iran and middle east culture. geographically turkey is a bridge between europe and middle east. and also about religion stuff. turkeys %79 is muslim. but in islamic countries its a rule to be a muslim. americans generally thinks turkey is also a islamic republic. but we got lucky. we arent Smile its just for information. i am not a patriot and i am not defending turkey Big Grin on the contrary i am trying to get rid of here and make my family continue in europe.