Draw Muhammed Day: 2

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
26-05-2011, 06:46 AM
RE: Draw Muhammed Day: 2
Good luck to you Smile I hope you make it out okay. I can't imagine how terrifying it must be to be a minority in a culture like that.

Hey brother christian, with your high and mighty errand, your actions speak so loud, I can't hear a word you're saying.

"This machine kills fascists..."

"Well this machine kills commies!"
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2011, 08:17 AM

(26-05-2011 06:46 AM)UnderTheMicroscope Wrote:  Good luck to you Smile I hope you make it out okay. I can't imagine how terrifying it must be to be a minority in a culture like that.

yes its terrible. legally , its not a problem. but they ggenerally dontt think so. but infact, i know islam way better than they do :=)
Quote this message in a reply
26-05-2011, 08:24 AM
I love them, good work guys!

Gassy, I think Mo is going to need some stiches in a very painfull part of the body. He might wind up on the crapper singing Johnny Cash - "rings of fire"

Observer - Mohammads turban looks like it's made of dog poo. That makes it doubly awesome! Big Grin and you can draw much better than me.

Bezo, yours is brilliant! It has a message to it. You should embed it as an image so it displays in the forum view.

......___
....(____)
...(___@_)
....| o o |
....vv ^ vv
.....vvvvv
.......vvv.
.........v His holeyness.

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
27-05-2011, 07:36 AM
Just found a good video about Draw Mohammad Day.

Though I'd share:

“Forget Jesus, the stars died so you could be born.” - Lawrence M. Krauss
27-05-2011, 08:30 AM

(26-05-2011 02:48 AM)probablynogod Wrote:  dont get that idiots angry. because when you do that they hurt us ! us means the atheist in muslim countries. like me(turkey.) little empathy please.
I don't apologize at all about freely speaking against Terrorist radical's in Islam, or having fun in this thread. Nor will I watch my mouth, censor my thoughts, or remain silent against such psychosis as that represented by those who example their Islam is a religion of slaughter, effected so as to intimidate the whole world away from living free, and speaking freely, for fear the blood shed shall find them no matter where they are.

If you are an atheist in Turkey, it is up to you to either fight for your rights, or remain mute. But don't dare think empathy for your situation, which I have, is going to silence me so that I am afraid to speak against those who terrify you.

FUCK RADICAL ISLAM!
And their pervert, pedophile, murdering, rapist, psychotic prophet too!
27-05-2011, 09:17 AM

(27-05-2011 08:30 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  And their pervert, pedophile, murdering, rapist, psychotic prophet too!

You forgot "homophobe" but I forgive you... Tongue
27-05-2011, 10:12 AM

(27-05-2011 09:17 AM)Celestus87 Wrote:  
(27-05-2011 08:30 AM)GassyKitten Wrote:  And their pervert, pedophile, murdering, rapist, psychotic prophet too!

You forgot "homophobe" but I forgive you... Tongue
Well, I had to leave something out so others could join in creating the list. Tongue Now, it's complete, fair and accurate.

I like the book, "Why We Left Islam". Former Muslims talk about why the left the faith and near the end one contributor says they came to realize, if god wanted to speak to people and send them his divine guidance, that one would think that in his wisdom he would have picked a more fit messenger than a psychotic like Muhammad.

Paraphrasing in my own words however, that's the gist of it.

I quite agree. Smile
27-05-2011, 08:09 PM

well i'm happy to see these topics in here... look i just have muslim friends and i like them so much... i love them so much... the only problem is... the religion... they hate Jewish so much... for me Muhammad was a psycho... i'm not a good drawer... jejeje...
01-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Here's the one I made.

01-06-2011, 06:40 PM
Made this on DMD:
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Mff8brZzW8Q

I purposefully left it in the background of my new video Smile
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ralIpR-bLvE

"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing". "But," says man, "the Babel fish is a dead giveaway, isn't it? It proves you exist and so therefore you don't. QED." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanishes in a puff of logic.
-DA
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user