Dream

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-10-2014, 09:48 AM
Dream
Last night I was having a silly dream about some weird zombie/alien character that was lurking on the side of my bed trying to annoy me. So, in the dream, I swung one leg over the side of the bed and tried to kick it away, but I couldn't find it. So I stood up next to the bed to find it and suddenly there were hundreds of these characters that started attacking me. I began kicking and punching and, it wasn't until my wife in reality screamed at me "What's wrong!" that I realized I was dreaming and had actually physically gotten out of bed and was punching and kicking the air. I've had sleep paralysis dreams before, but never anything like this.

Has anyone else ever had a dream like that where they got out of bed?

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Impulse's post
23-10-2014, 10:03 AM
RE: Dream
I haven't, but my sister used to have bizarre waking dreams/nightmares all the time.

One time, I was up reading in the middle of the night when I should've been asleep and I saw my sister suddenly get up. I thought she was gonna go tattle on me for not being asleep so I turned off my reading light and closed my eyes. A few seconds later I heard the fridge open. I heard my sister coming back in the room so I peeked one eye open. She laid a bag of shredded cheese on my back and went back to her bed. When she was still, I got up, put the cheese in the fridge and closed it. It was a good thing I was awake, I told my mom the next day, or all the stuff in the fridge would have gone bad!

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
[+] 1 user Likes Colourcraze's post
23-10-2014, 10:11 AM
(23-10-2014 09:48 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Last night I was having a silly dream about some weird zombie/alien character that was lurking on the side of my bed trying to annoy me. So, in the dream, I swung one leg over the side of the bed and tried to kick it away, but I couldn't find it. So I stood up next to the bed to find it and suddenly there were hundreds of these characters that started attacking me. I began kicking and punching and, it wasn't until my wife in reality screamed at me "What's wrong!" that I realized I was dreaming and had actually physically gotten out of bed and was punching and kicking the air. I've had sleep paralysis dreams before, but never anything like this.

Has anyone else ever had a dream like that where they got out of bed?

Never. That has never happened to me.

I've been told that I have gone on one sleep walk though.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
24-10-2014, 10:13 AM
Before, I was never sure that sleep walking was a real thing. I used wonder how people could actually get out of bed without waking up. Well, now I get it. Smile

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
24-10-2014, 04:17 PM
Lol! Sleep zombie fighting.

[Image: oscar.png]
28-10-2014, 04:12 PM
(24-10-2014 10:13 AM)Impulse Wrote:  Before, I was never sure that sleep walking was a real thing. I used wonder how people could actually get out of bed without waking up. Well, now I get it. Smile

When I was a kid, I used to sleep walk sometimes. The weird part is that the bedroom that I shared with my two brothers was in the attic, and I would often find myself downstairs without knowing how I got there. You would think I would have fallen down the stairs, but no. I was apparently able to successfully negotiate a flight of stairs without being awake. Weird stuff.

However, I don't think I ever got out of bed to fight any phantom zombies.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
28-10-2014, 04:27 PM
Yes I have. I've been pinned and out of breath, which is the scary part. But it's funny when some stuff happens, I was at a play in a dream once and woke myself up because I was laughing and clapping. Ha ha. That was weird.
[+] 1 user Likes LadyJane's post
12-11-2014, 05:55 PM
Last night I dreamed I was having dinner with Alex Jones and Christopher Hitchens.

Christopher didn't get to say much because Alex was all worked up about someone taking aerial photos of his house. The jpegs were saved on chicken fingers, but I couldn't see the images after eating them because I didn't have the right app in my brain.

Memo to myself: don't have bacon, eggs and Coke Zero for dinner.

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 2 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
12-11-2014, 05:59 PM
(28-10-2014 04:27 PM)LadyJane Wrote:  Yes I have. I've been pinned and out of breath, which is the scary part. But it's funny when some stuff happens, I was at a play in a dream once and woke myself up because I was laughing and clapping. Ha ha. That was weird.

That's awesome. lol XD

孤独 - The Out Crowd
Life is a flash of light between two eternities of darkness.
[Image: Schermata%202014-10-24%20alle%2012.39.01.png]
[+] 1 user Likes The Polyglot Atheist's post
12-11-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 12-11-2014 06:43 PM by Bows and Arrows.)
Last night I dreamt my husband, myself and one of my daughters were falling off a frozen cliff where there were flying white crabs with bat wings.

WTF that was about I don't have a clue.

As a kid, my siblings would wait for me to fall asleep on the couch every night because apparently when they told me to go to bed I would wander all around the house.

I have dreamt that I was in a full war zone in the suburbs rolling across the hoods of burning cars with Dale Earnheart Jr covering me.

I have woken myself up from screaming in a dream. often.

My husband once woke me in the middle of the night completely pissed off because he was " binding in two places" which made no sense to me till the next morning and he explained some game he plays. It was a 5 minute angry conversation that he doesnt remember.

I have knocked a glass of wAter off my nightstand in a dream....and actually CAUGHT IT before it hit the floor and I woke up. no shit. I missed a few too

lol, actual sleep is so precious in this house. lol

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post