Dreams

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2015, 04:19 PM
RE: Dreams
(29-04-2015 12:33 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I suspect dreams are different from person to person.....

From what I've read -- you're only "supposed" to experience dreams while in REM sleep -- and that's after you've been asleep for a couple hours.....

I have the ability to go to sleep almost anywhere - in almost any condition.

And, I tend to dream quite a bit --- even in periods of sleep lasting well less than an hour.

I remember some dreams I've had - many years later.

Some of my most vivid, fucked up dreams have been when I just lay down for like 15 minutes and wish I had time to sleep. Or maybe I just remember them better.

If someone is trying to kill me in a dream, and I confront them, but the dream ends before we get a chance to have that confrontation, I wake up a little pissed off. Like how most people would feel if sex were interrupted Tongue

'Murican Canadian
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-05-2015, 10:17 AM
When I was young, sometimes when I'd wake up on a cold winter morning, I would sit up and start getting dressed for school. Go down stairs open the fridge, get the milk....etc. Then I'd wake up. Getting dressed was just a dream. It was a wierd feeling, and a pain in the ass.

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
13-05-2015, 10:22 AM
(13-05-2015 10:17 AM)Marozz Wrote:  When I was young, sometimes when I'd wake up on a cold winter morning, I would sit up and start getting dressed for school. Go down stairs open the fridge, get the milk....etc. Then I'd wake up. Getting dressed was just a dream. It was a wierd feeling, and a pain in the ass.

Oh I used to do the same thing in High School. Dreaming that I was getting up was so much easier than actually getting up.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
14-05-2015, 01:21 AM
Had a dream last night that had a very depressing feel to it even though I was with friends in what seemed to be a "party" atmosphere. I knew something bad was coming in the dream and sure enough it did. I was made aware just before blacking out that my drink had been spiked. My friends had become people I would consider a threat to me in real life and after I awoke from being drugged it was clear I had been viciously beaten. Awake, I was unaware how I'd been harmed and those around had turned back to friends. This continued a few more nights (the dream seemed to cover 3 days or so) of the same thing until I understood that something sinister was happening. I couldn't explain it but I knew there was an evil force torturing me. Fortunately, about that time I realized I was dreaming and forced myself awake feeling extremely depressed.