Dreams (like in sleeping)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Big Grin Dreams (like in sleeping)
I thought we could share stupid, odd, weird, moronic, hot dreams.

Here my most recent dream (I remember dreams a lot)

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was really very small in size, about mouse size. And I was standing on something that was moving, and in front of me was a mouse that was steering that moving thing. But because it could not reach the steering thing (it was of a bike) the mouse did it with ropes. And I asked where we are going. And the mouse said that it just invented this bike to go from here to <can remember where> and that he wants to invent another one so we can go from here to <somwhere else>. And then he added that it would be great to actually invent a bycicle that can not only go from here to a specific place but actually everywhere on the world. So I asked why we would need such a bike. And he said "to take over the world"
>>> Then I woke up and was like, did I really just dream that I was talking to Brain from the Pinky and the Brain?????

Now you guys

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-09-2012, 05:31 PM
RE: Dreams (like in sleeping)
(20-09-2012 05:28 PM)Leela Wrote:  I thought we could share stupid, odd, weird, moronic, hot dreams.

Here my most recent dream (I remember dreams a lot)

A few nights ago I dreamt that I was really very small in size, about mouse size. And I was standing on something that was moving, and in front of me was a mouse that was steering that moving thing. But because it could not reach the steering thing (it was of a bike) the mouse did it with ropes. And I asked where we are going. And the mouse said that it just invented this bike to go from here to <can remember where> and that he wants to invent another one so we can go from here to <somwhere else>. And then he added that it would be great to actually invent a bycicle that can not only go from here to a specific place but actually everywhere on the world. So I asked why we would need such a bike. And he said "to take over the world"
>>> Then I woke up and was like, did I really just dream that I was talking to Brain from the Pinky and the Brain?????

Now you guys

I had a dream that I was a cop, and I had to kill a criminal in a mall before he blew it up... The only catch was I didn't know who it was.

On the bright side, I had a Handler that talked to me via headset.... His name was Christopher Hitchens, and he was a fucking boss of a mentor in my dreams.

That, and I got to fall in love with a blonde who betrayed me at the end. I woke up regretting loving her in my dream....

Women.Shy

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Atothetheist's post
20-09-2012, 06:14 PM
I hated the ones where I fell and before I hit the ground I woke up. I honestly wanted to know what it's like to smack the ground from high up in a dream.

Some of the best ones where of flying. For me though it always started up as a training course, where I had to jump and hover. It was like as though my dreams where the training part at the beginning of a game, and the more XP points you get, the more abilities you acquire. Consider

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
20-09-2012, 06:15 PM
I'm a snake, wearing a bow tie, and rolling a giant donut down a hill.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
20-09-2012, 06:29 PM
(20-09-2012 06:14 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I hated the ones where I fell and before I hit the ground I woke up. I honestly wanted to know what it's like to smack the ground from high up in a dream.

Some of the best ones where of flying. For me though it always started up as a training course, where I had to jump and hover. It was like as though my dreams where the training part at the beginning of a game, and the more XP points you get, the more abilities you acquire. Consider

Mine doesn't gather XP points, but I do jump, hover and skip in my dreams sometimes. And I can cover long distances with one jump. I can also all of a sudden walk through the air - not exactly fly but make large strides without ever touching ground. Sometimes there are people looking at me amazed... sometimes I jump/stride over mountains and valleys.

These are fun dreams and they are supposed to mean something good in interpretation, but I forgot exactly what. Been a few decades since I looked at dreams...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
20-09-2012, 06:32 PM
(20-09-2012 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 06:14 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I hated the ones where I fell and before I hit the ground I woke up. I honestly wanted to know what it's like to smack the ground from high up in a dream.

Mine doesn't gather XP points, but I do jump, hover and skip in my dreams sometimes. And I can cover long distances with one jump. I can also all of a sudden walk through the air - not exactly fly but make large strides without ever touching ground. Sometimes there are people looking at me amazed... sometimes I jump/stride over mountains and valleys.

These are fun dreams and they are supposed to mean something good in interpretation, but I forgot exactly what. Been a few decades since I looked at dreams...

I think 'dream interpretation' is in the same intellectual class as theological debate.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
[+] 4 users Like Chas's post
20-09-2012, 06:37 PM
(20-09-2012 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  

I still have those books! For a go, here it is:

-you will suffer temporary embarrassment (for the mountains and valleys)

And the rest is also negative shit that you probably won't want to hear.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
20-09-2012, 06:41 PM
(20-09-2012 06:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 06:29 PM)Dom Wrote:  Mine doesn't gather XP points, but I do jump, hover and skip in my dreams sometimes. And I can cover long distances with one jump. I can also all of a sudden walk through the air - not exactly fly but make large strides without ever touching ground. Sometimes there are people looking at me amazed... sometimes I jump/stride over mountains and valleys.

I still have those books! For a go, here it is:

Because it is meaningless blather.

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
20-09-2012, 06:54 PM
(20-09-2012 06:41 PM)Chas Wrote:  
(20-09-2012 06:37 PM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I still have those books! For a go, here it is:

Because it is meaningless blather.

Roflmao, what book is this?

I was thinking of anthropology, there are people some place that have like a dozen different words meaning dream, depending on what kind of dreams they were.

There is also a branch of psychology that deals with dreams in a serious manner. Your brain uses the time when you sleep to process some leftover items. Only occasionally do you remember those kind of dreams. The dreams you do remember happen when you are not in the deep sleep phase, and you can actually step in and redirect them.

Temporary embarassment Smile

That I wanna see, I can't remember when I last felt embarassed about something. Probably as teenager...

[Image: dobie.png]

Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
20-09-2012, 06:58 PM
Quote:A few nights ago I dreamt that I was really very small in size, about mouse size. And I was standing on something that was moving, and in front of me was a mouse that was steering that moving thing. But because it could not reach the steering thing (it was of a bike) the mouse did it with ropes. And I asked where we are going. And the mouse said that it just invented this bike to go from here to <can remember where> and that he wants to invent another one so we can go from here to <somwhere else>. And then he added that it would be great to actually invent a bycicle that can not only go from here to a specific place but actually everywhere on the world. So I asked why we would need such a bike. And he said "to take over the world"

[Image: tumblr_lmcsqklj4K1qafrh6.jpg]

[Image: 3cdac7eec8f6b059070d9df56f50a7ae.jpg]
Now with 40% more awesome.
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post