Dreamy Inventions.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-02-2012, 10:57 AM
RE: Dreamy Inventions.
(18-02-2012 04:06 AM)lucradis Wrote:  A coffee maiderator. It would make me my coffee just the way I like it and bring it to me whenever my body demands it without me having to get up.
Healing tank. It would heal me when I go in it, of anything.
machine gun hands with endless ammunition. Cause that would be pretty cool.

Fuck'n A, Dude.

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Erxomai's post
18-02-2012, 12:41 PM
I did at one point look into patenting an idea I had about flood defense.....basicly it consisted of removing your windows and doors and placing a extremly stong and durable material "bag" around them before reattaching and then inflating the bags to a certain PSI which makes them watertight...but I couldnt figure out how to stop the rest of the water getting in through cellars...vents....etc etc.

Id love to see some sort of "Karma currency" where you get rich from doing good things for other people.

Glasses that when you wear them allow you to see through people clothes (like the old xray specs adverts in kids comics)

A bullshit meter/alarm so when im in earnest conversation with someone if they lie the meter goes "moooooooooooo"

An automated phone system that uses my voice to take/make calls. It uses my voice and sounds exactly like me and after the call it does a print out of the conversation so I can read it and see what was said (calls like ringing in sick for work when im not sick....dumping girlfriends.....canceling appointments)

Tongue

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
[+] 2 users Like bemore's post
18-02-2012, 08:06 PM (This post was last modified: 18-02-2012 08:16 PM by Peterkin.)
(18-02-2012 02:00 AM)robotworld Wrote:  On a serious note, I'm worried that in the future, urbanisation will go out of control, damaging the environment. I really hope to have such machines in urban areas, where the ground is not suitable for planting any more, to serve as "plants" which
not only provide oxygen, but also possess air filtering properties.

A better solution is to of course, plant more trees and pollute less Smile

Machines require energy and maintenance; plants can go it alone. Cheaper, too. All we have to do is redesign the cities. Hydroponics, rooftops, medians - all kinds of places can benefit from gardens; the people living and working in cities would benefit greatly; it would slow climate change, save money in heating and cooling as well as transport costs, by providing fresh, wholesome, local food for the urban population.
You don't even need any inventions: it's all available right now, and has been for decades. It can all be done with a minimum of disruption for a modest investment.

Now, go, invent a device that makes politicians listen.
Add a BS detector that will go off like a foghorn whenever they respond with gobbledegook.

(18-02-2012 12:41 PM)bemore Wrote:  A bullshit meter/alarm so when im in earnest conversation with someone if they lie the meter goes "moooooooooooo"

Great minds....

If you pray to anything, you're prey to anything.
18-02-2012, 08:58 PM
i can't help but wonder why it would Moo?

Mine would say BULLSHIT, WHAT YOU ARE SAYING IS UTTER BULLSHIT YOU FUCKING LIAR BULSHIT BULLSHIT.

And it would post on their facebook wall about how they lied to me. This would shame them into hiding.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
18-02-2012, 09:18 PM
Mine would say nothing. A giant hand would just reach out and slap them round the face and it would have 'LIAR!' written backwards on it in permanent marker so it left that on their cheek.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 1 user Likes Hughsie's post
19-02-2012, 01:51 AM
(18-02-2012 09:18 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Mine would say nothing. A giant hand would just reach out and slap them round the face and it would have 'LIAR!' written backwards on it in permanent marker so it left that on their cheek.

I like that one! Big Grin

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
23-04-2012, 08:31 PM
I really wish today I could have selected telepathy with whomever I choose. Like PMing in person Smile
24-04-2012, 03:46 PM
Virtual reality computers, matrix style (but without all the pointy things in the brain stuff)

Stargate technology the size of an ashtray for instant teleporting of things through the internet

While I'm at it, a magic wand would be nice too Big Grin

[Image: sigvacachica.png]