Drew's Thanksgiving Prayer's

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-11-2012, 08:44 PM
Dear Jesus.....

Fuck you!
Fuck you Jesus for leaving me with no family to spend a thankgiving dinner with.. Fuck you for leaving me to my own means of providing my own meal tonight. Bitch! Jesus .. if you even existed .. you are totally unreliable. You never answer my prayers. I feel completely ignored by you.. from day fucking one you mutherfucker! Yeah.. you remember .. my mother.. you .. your father cursed her with lupis.. let me grow up watching her die slowly over the years while I prayed for you to heal her.. and you let her die... that is when I opened my eyes you piece of shit! That is when I saw you for the fraud that you really are.. and to mock me you took her from me the day after my 17th birthday. ... yeah .. I remember.... fuck you too asshole!

Yeah.... that very day I decided that all my prayers were falling upon ... nothing. Nothing that never existed in the first place. What a fool I was to believe in you. Yeah.. I was angry.. angry pissed off.. hurt.. if there was a true real loving God.. why would he do this to me.. to test me they say? To humble me? Muthafucker! Bitch .. you pissed me the hell off if that was the real case.. But reality tells me that I was putting my trust and hopes into somthing that was never real in the first place.

So ... if you even existed ... over the years you took them from me.. ... first the younger uncle .... died of a scuba diving accident when I was 18 years of age,, then you took away any relationships with women over the next 15 years... followed by taking away my grandmother.. she had to raise me since I was 12 you know.. since you were torturing my own mother to the point that she couldn't care for me herself.. .. then my grandfather..
Even on the other side of the family I heard was dieing at unusually early ages.. aunt's .. cousins. Then to top everything off.. You had my elder uncle murdered last christmas eve. You have a fucked up way of timing shit Jesus! ... oh by the way .. fuck you!

So here I sit.. enjoying my plate of hickory & beer smoked turkey roast, mashed potatoes with gravy... some greens and rolls.... you really think I have anything to thank you for Jesus? Really? .... Fuck You! I eat tonight by my OWN fucking efforts you bitch! ......

Now IF.. IF there was one thing .. only one thing.. I could possibly thank you for.. if you existed.. I'd thank you for my 10 year old Son. (comming this January). ... other than that.. Jesus .. oh heavenly Father... KISS MY ASS !!

Amen.

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 7 users Like ddrew's post
22-11-2012, 09:12 PM (This post was last modified: 22-11-2012 09:27 PM by ddrew.)
RE: Drew's Thanksgiving Prayer's
For those that are wondering.....

I do not blame God for I do not believe in such a thing....
But If such cruel thing did exist... my hate would have no bounds.

What I do hate is religion itself.. as a whole. Religion, I truely believe is a poison to humanity! Religion in all it's forms is an insult to the future and progress of humanity. We have found and discovered a reality based on science! .. the searh for truth based on study... and scientific fact! If the dangers of the universe doesn't destroy mankind... religion will.

(edited)
Thank you to those that took time to read my post..
The holiday season is not the best time for me... and for the ones that can understand alcoholism.. the rest of you can now understand my alcoholism. I do try to remain positive in my life.. but there are alot of things that have left me ..... hurtful. ... yes yes.. grow some balls .. stand up and be a man.. fucking.. I've been a man my whole life .. facing challenges that'd bring a man down to his knees.. ... I'm still a man.. just a very bitter and scornful one..

Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities. -- Voltaire
[+] 3 users Like ddrew's post
22-11-2012, 10:04 PM
(22-11-2012 09:12 PM)ddrew Wrote:  For those that are wondering.....

I do not blame God for I do not believe in such a thing....
But If such cruel thing did exist... my hate would have no bounds.

What I do hate is religion itself.. as a whole. Religion, I truely believe is a poison to humanity! Religion in all it's forms is an insult to the future and progress of humanity. We have found and discovered a reality based on science! .. the searh for truth based on study... and scientific fact! If the dangers of the universe doesn't destroy mankind... religion will.

(edited)
Thank you to those that took time to read my post..
The holiday season is not the best time for me... and for the ones that can understand alcoholism.. the rest of you can now understand my alcoholism. I do try to remain positive in my life.. but there are alot of things that have left me ..... hurtful. ... yes yes.. grow some balls .. stand up and be a man.. fucking.. I've been a man my whole life .. facing challenges that'd bring a man down to his knees.. ... I'm still a man.. just a very bitter and scornful one..
I understand, Drew. Life can be such a mother-fucker! A true heartless bitch!
I hope better things come your way, man.
Hug

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
[+] 5 users Like aurora's post
23-11-2012, 12:17 AM
Unsure Hug

ddrew Wrote:.... Fuck You! I eat tonight by my OWN fucking efforts you bitch! ......

Best line. I was yelling that in my head while they were praying tonight. I fucking cooked the food, YOU fucking cooked the food. Everything good in your life comes from PEOPLE, not your Fairy God-the-Father.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
23-11-2012, 05:04 AM
I don't know what's the hype around thanks giving over there in the US but I am very happy that holiday season starts 4 weeks before christmas here.
I understand you well, Chas. I did not lose a lot of family by death but live fucked me too, and no magical sky-daddy helped, ever. Although that is not the reason for me leaving religion I tend to get bitter through those days, as well.
This year I am putting all my efford into making it a very nice experience, so that I get a clearly only nice memory out of it for once.
I hope you can get at least something very nice from it. Why not make this a goal this year, Chas Smile Try to steer your thoughts away from the bitterness and try to find something that you can really enjoy through this time. Smile I hope you succeed Smile *hugs*

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
23-11-2012, 06:20 AM
(23-11-2012 05:04 AM)Leela Wrote:  I don't know what's the hype around thanks giving over there in the US but I am very happy that holiday season starts 4 weeks before christmas here.
I understand you well, Chas. I did not lose a lot of family by death but live fucked me too, and no magical sky-daddy helped, ever. Although that is not the reason for me leaving religion I tend to get bitter through those days, as well.
This year I am putting all my efford into making it a very nice experience, so that I get a clearly only nice memory out of it for once.
I hope you can get at least something very nice from it. Why not make this a goal this year, Chas Smile Try to steer your thoughts away from the bitterness and try to find something that you can really enjoy through this time. Smile I hope you succeed Smile *hugs*
Huh

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
23-11-2012, 08:42 AM
(23-11-2012 06:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 05:04 AM)Leela Wrote:  I don't know what's the hype around thanks giving over there in the US but I am very happy that holiday season starts 4 weeks before christmas here.
Huh

Huh

Well ... now you know that she's thinking about ya Chas..... Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes ddrew's post
23-11-2012, 08:49 AM
(23-11-2012 08:42 AM)ddrew Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 06:20 AM)Chas Wrote:  Huh

Huh

Or maybe we're twins, separated at birth?

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
23-11-2012, 08:56 AM
(23-11-2012 08:49 AM)Chas Wrote:  
(23-11-2012 08:42 AM)ddrew Wrote:  Huh

Or maybe we're twins, separated at birth?

It's a Christmas miracle?

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
23-11-2012, 10:31 AM
what's the question Chas?

EDIT: oh oops. I see. sorry of course I meant ddrew and not you... Blush (all the red names really do confuse me)

"Freedom is the freedom to say that 2+2=4" - George Orwell (in 1984)
[+] 1 user Likes Leela's post