Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
18-03-2014, 05:55 AM
RE: Drich, Answers to my questions
How do you determine truth?
Find all posts by this user
18-03-2014, 06:28 AM
(18-03-2014 05:55 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How do you determine truth?

I scrutinize the facts or factors of a given situation, then identify which fact/factor accurately describes the scenario or situation.

If an absolute can not be determined then I will leave a situation open for interpertation. If an absolute can be positively idenitified then it does not matter what 'outside sources may say, i will cling to the Truth.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
18-03-2014, 07:09 AM
How do you determine whether a fact / factor accurately describes a scenario or situation?
18-03-2014, 07:39 AM
(18-03-2014 07:09 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How do you determine whether a fact / factor accurately describes a scenario or situation?

scrutiny.

(Comparing the variables of an unknown to known absolutes.)

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
18-03-2014, 07:53 AM
How do you recognise known absolutes?
18-03-2014, 02:49 PM
(18-03-2014 07:53 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How do you recognise known absolutes?
see post 124

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

18-03-2014, 05:07 PM
What you mean by a 'known absolute'?
19-03-2014, 05:12 AM
Only three wave lengths of light are visible to the unassisted human eye
The molar mass of oxygen is 32
Convective heat is transferred from one place to another through a fluidic transfer.
There is a God.
"Global climate change" is a product of solar out put/exposure, and not a taxable philosophy.

Etc...

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

19-03-2014, 05:19 AM (This post was last modified: 19-03-2014 05:24 AM by Mathilda.)
How do you absolutely know that there are only three wave lengths of light visible to the unassisted human eye?
How do you absolutely know that the molar mass of oxygen is 32?
How do you absolutely know that convective heat is transferred from one place to another through a fluidic transfer?
How do you absolutely know that there is a God?
How do you absolutely know that "Global climate change" is a product of solar out put/exposure?
19-03-2014, 06:08 AM
(19-03-2014 05:19 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  How do you absolutely know that there are only three wave lengths of light visible to the unassisted human eye?
Because we can divide light into it's indivisual componets (Via a prisim) and we can only see three.

Quote:How do you absolutely know that the molar mass of oxygen is 32?
The mole is the "counting unit" used by chemists to indicate the number of atoms, ions, molecules, or formula units present in a particular chemical sample. The mole is similar to other counting units that you've used before....pair (2), dozen (12), and gross (144). One mole of a compound contains Avogadro's number (6.022 x 1023) of molecules (molecular compound) or formula units (ionic compound). The molar mass of a compound tells you the mass of 1 mole of that substance. In other words, it tells you the number of grams per mole of a compound. The units for molar mass are, therefore, grams/mole.
http://www.occc.edu/kmbailey/chem1115tut...r_Mass.htm

The Short answer: "Science said so."
The molar mass of an element is a value set by scienist to describe a value they have determined to define. That means if we want to ascribe a 'molar mass' to something we must use their standard. Because that standard does not change it is an absolute.

Quote:How do you absolutely know that convective heat is transferred from one place to another through a fluidic transfer?
I can get technical with this one as well, but the principle is the same. 'science' decided to define this specific type of Heat transfer and set the prameters to define it. If we are to use this term in relation to the properties defined here we again are bound to use the defining parameters.

Quote:How do you absolutely know that there is a God?
I Asked, Sought and Knocked as out line in Luke 11 and was given a measure of the Holy Spirit. This experience was fortified when I studied the bible, and found an external support for what I had experienced.

Quote:How do you absolutely know that "Global climate change" is a product of solar out put/exposure?
Because when a heat source increases in a confined area (Earth's orbit) everything in that radiant area of exposure gets warmer. When a heat source dimishes everything in that area of radiant exposure will get cooler.

Example is sitting next to a camp fire. When the fire is hotter and more active, you get hotter and may have to move away. When the fire dies down you will get cooler and may have to move closer. Our seasons are another example of this on a much larger scale.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

Thread Closed