Drich, Answers to my questions
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
27-02-2014, 10:23 AM
RE: Drich, Answers to my questions
(27-02-2014 02:23 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  You say 'human principles are designed to serve popular culture. Not what is best for man.'

How is sending the majority of humans to Hell for an eternity best for man?

the alternitive is Forced Slavery under God. Satan rebelled under these conditions and chose Hell over Serving God. Freedom from God, Freedom from having to live eternity as a slave. Force to Put God's will over your own.

Again that is what this life is. It is the choice we have been given to Live Under God or to be free From Him.

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
Find all posts by this user
27-02-2014, 04:54 PM
What form does this slavery take?
27-02-2014, 09:54 PM
We are currently slaves to sin. Meaning even if we wanted to we could not do anything but sin/be outside the expressed will of God.

In turn when we are apart of God's Kingdom we would be in God's expressed will.

That is why it is said their is no sin, suffering and pain in Heaven.

In the next life we are to have 'jobs'. These jobs are given to us in accordance to our faithfulness to Him in this life (those who are responsible with little will be responsible with much)
Some of us will be like rich men are now. While others 'will escape the fires of Hell with only our cloths on our backs.' (If there is such a thing as a death bed convert they will be like a homeless men in Heaven.) I suspect these homeless guys will be doing all the heavy lifting/slave labor as it were.

Maybe they are the red shirts on the away missions who never seem to make it back to the Enterprise. Smile

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
27-02-2014, 10:56 PM
(27-02-2014 10:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 09:54 PM)Drich Wrote:  Meaning even if we wanted to we could not do anything but sin/be outside the expressed will of God.

In turn when we are apart of God's Kingdom we would be in God's expressed will.

Are you drunk ?
Do you not understand? That kind of thing happens when you take stuff out of context.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

27-02-2014, 10:59 PM
We are currently slaves to sin. Meaning even if we wanted to we could not do anything but sin.

(Sin meaning be outside the expressed will of God.)

In turn when we are apart of God's Kingdom (in Heaven) we would be in God's expressed will. (Meaning there is no sin) sin is no longer an option. For one who wants to sin this is a violation of his own personal will.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

27-02-2014, 11:00 PM
(27-02-2014 10:56 PM)Drich Wrote:  
(27-02-2014 10:09 PM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  Are you drunk ?
Do you not understand? That kind of thing happens when you take stuff out of context.

Nope.
In context, or out, your shit makes no sense at all, Drivel-puss.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating Yogi, CAAT-LY.
Living daily with the high tragedy of being #2 on Laramie Hirsch's ignore list.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
28-02-2014, 02:31 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 02:51 AM by Mathilda.)
Duplicate post. Please delete.
28-02-2014, 02:50 AM
Will it be a pleasant existence being a slave labourer under God in Heaven for eternity?

If so then why?
28-02-2014, 08:34 AM
(28-02-2014 02:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Will it be a pleasant existence being a slave labourer under God in Heaven for eternity?

If so then why?

Yes. Because 1 we elect this fate, 2 we were designed this way.

Again we are all currently slaves to sin. Look at what the consenquences of that is.. (Basically all the bad stuff you all complain about, Kids with cancer, Starving people in Africa, War, Plague, Greed, murder etc..) and on top of that we still sell 2/3's of our waking moments to pay to live in a place that supports all of these things.

Christ said God's burden is easy and his yoke is light.

There is no 'free will' there is only the illusion of it. We all serve one master or another. The only question is which one.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-02-2014, 08:58 AM
(28-02-2014 08:34 AM)Drich Wrote:  
(28-02-2014 02:50 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Will it be a pleasant existence being a slave labourer under God in Heaven for eternity?

If so then why?

Yes. Because 1 we elect this fate, 2 we were designed this way.

Again we are all currently slaves to sin. Look at what the consenquences of that is.. (Basically all the bad stuff you all complain about, Kids with cancer, Starving people in Africa, War, Plague, Greed, murder etc..) and on top of that we still sell 2/3's of our waking moments to pay to live in a place that supports all of these things.

Christ said God's burden is easy and his yoke is light.

There is no 'free will' there is only the illusion of it. We all serve one master or another. The only question is which one.

Words of a drunk, high, and trippin' dude.

There can be but little liberty on earth while men worship a tyrant in heaven. - Robert Green Ingersoll
Thread Closed