Drich, Answers to my questions
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-02-2014, 09:17 AM
RE: Drich, Answers to my questions
Is being free in Hell unpleasant?

If we were designed to be God's slave labourers, why give us a choice to be free and sent to Hell when we would be happy serving in Heaven?
Find all posts by this user
28-02-2014, 09:22 AM
(28-02-2014 09:17 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Is being free in Hell unpleasant?
I honestly think it is unpleasent for those who want to be with God. That's not to say that once you experience it you may want to be with God where you didn't before...

Quote:If we were designed to be God's slave labourers, why give us a choice to be free and sent to Hell when we would be happy serving in Heaven?
Lucifer and 1/3 of the total number of angels weren't. Eternity is a long time. we want what we do not have. No matter how much God gives you if you can not be content, then you will want more. we have been given this life to experience what Satan and his angels wanted (to a very limited degree.) the question now is do we want more of this or do we want what God offers?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
28-02-2014, 09:26 AM
Were Lucifer and the other angels that rebelled designed by God?

Why didn't God design us to be content for eternity if he designed us to be his slaves?
28-02-2014, 10:22 AM
(28-02-2014 09:26 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Were Lucifer and the other angels that rebelled designed by God?
If lucifer had the oppertunity It was given by God. The bible does not give specifics other than Lucifer's pride and vanity Got the better of him and he wanted to what God had.

I assume God put some figuritive forbidden fruit in his path and lucifer ate of it.

Quote:Why didn't God design us to be content for eternity if he designed us to be his slaves?
Because that is the nature of cognisant sentient beings. God only wants those who would freely elect to be with Him.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
28-02-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 11:14 AM by Mathilda.)
If God has now found enough designs for slaves which will be happy serving him for eternity, why not just replicate those designs rather than continue sending many different variations to Hell?

What work needs to be done in Heaven?
28-02-2014, 11:38 AM
(28-02-2014 10:54 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  If God has now found enough designs for slaves which will be happy serving him for eternity, why not just replicate those designs rather than continue sending many different variations to Hell?

What work needs to be done in Heaven?

The design God wants can only be found in the maybe 1 out of 3 indivisuals. The key to that statement is in the word indvisual. God wants indivisuals to choose to be with Him. If He simply produced people to Serve him they would cease to be indivisuals.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

28-02-2014, 06:24 PM
Why does God need individuals to do his slave labour?
28-02-2014, 07:38 PM
(28-02-2014 06:24 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Why does God need individuals to do his slave labour?

Begs the question. You assume God needs...

These tasks are for us. (What else will we do for eternity? Goto church forever? )

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

01-03-2014, 05:01 AM
Why does God want individuals to do his slave labour?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-03-2014, 02:49 PM
(01-03-2014 05:01 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Why does God want individuals to do his slave labour?

Define slave labor.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

Thread Closed