Drich, Answers to my questions
Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-03-2014, 04:18 PM
RE: Drich, Answers to my questions
(You are the one who came up with the term 'slave labor' so I will use your definition, whatever that is)

Why does God want to give jobs to individuals rather than copies (post 66) where some of those jobs will be 'heavy lifting/slave labor' (post 53) ?
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
01-03-2014, 11:16 PM
(01-03-2014 04:18 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  (You are the one who came up with the term 'slave labor' so I will use your definition, whatever that is)

Why does God want to give jobs to individuals rather than copies (post 66) where some of those jobs will be 'heavy lifting/slave labor' (post 53) ?

Oh, good I thought you had defaulted to some Victorian understanding of slavery.

So why does God use those who elects to be His servants/slaves? Again as per post 68 God as given us these tasks so we may have way to serve Him for the rest of eternity.

Is your question why does God not just "magic His will" rather than have people do it for Him?

God is the God of the known universe, not the God of magic. God was only considered 'magic' when man could not phathom any deeper explaination. As man's understanding of God has grown we are now able to see comprehend and label the processes God has used to create and maintain creation. In eternity future we will be apart of this process per His tasks that He has set aside for us..

For some the explaination of God's processes are reason enough to stop believing in God. (Because they still wrongly believe The God of the bible must for some reason be the god of magic and their new belief in science somehow trumps the God of the bible.)
Never mind that science simply labels and observes the natural processes God has put into place to run creation... Think about it why would a all knowing God put processes into place that He must circumvent (with" woo") everytime He wants something done? Wouldn't an all knowing all powerful God be able to see the need to create a process to maintain an element of creation so that His want/will is carried out? Maybe something like a slave/servant who has sought the position?

The Index: A/S/K Ask Seek Knock as outlined by Luke 11:5-13
Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
02-03-2014, 03:04 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2014 04:20 AM by Mathilda.)
Before you die, would you prefer to live in a democracy or a dictatorship?
02-03-2014, 06:54 AM
(02-03-2014 03:04 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Before you die, would you prefer to live in a democracy or a dictatorship?

Neither is applicable here. A theocrisy is the system of government that best describes a God run state.

Of your two choices both can be corrupt or both can be beneficial. It depends on who is ruling and the people being ruled.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

If you want to ask me a question feel free to Pm me or E/M me. I will not speak of it to anyone.
02-03-2014, 07:14 AM
I asked this before but I did not receive an answer.

What work needs to be done in Heaven?
[+] 1 user Likes Mathilda's post
02-03-2014, 09:28 AM
(02-03-2014 07:14 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  I asked this before but I did not receive an answer.

What work needs to be done in Heaven?

The bible does not say specifically. Just that this who are faithful to God and do a good job here we will have the better jobs in Heaven.

We are told that the apstoles will be head up over all of us.. But that is the only specific job mentioned.

I can only imagine our jobs have something to do with the infinite universe that He has created for us.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

02-03-2014, 07:32 PM
For someone who appreciates having freedom, is Hell a bad place to be?
02-03-2014, 08:35 PM
(02-03-2014 07:32 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  For someone who appreciates having freedom, is Hell a bad place to be?

That's just it. No matter what we choose we are free.

There are two options.
Slaves to sin.
Slaves/servants of God.

Sin=death/hell

God=eternal life.

Those who choose Hell Choose a second death. So the question becomes an individuals personal choice. Does one want to live under God or does one. Want to be separated from Him?

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

03-03-2014, 03:42 AM
Are you saying that if we do not choose to love God that we just die and cease to exist?

Or do we get sent to an eternal Hell? In which case, is that eternal Hell an unpleasant place for someone who values their freedom?
03-03-2014, 08:46 AM
(03-03-2014 03:42 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Are you saying that if we do not choose to love God that we just die and cease to exist?

Or do we get sent to an eternal Hell? In which case, is that eternal Hell an unpleasant place for someone who values their freedom?

Hell is eternal and we are not per mat 10.

Again how should I know what you would think of hell?

I like pizza, you maybe lactose intolerant and hate it. Just because I like pizza can I speak for everyone in every situation about Pizza?

So then how can I possibly speak to everyones view or experience of Hell?

I can say with all assurance that I want no part of it, but on the other hand Satan and 1/3 of Heaven's angels chose hell over God... Would you be apart of the 1/3? Would all people who enjoy the illusion of freedom love Hell? Again there is no way for me to know.

I am sure some will, and some won't. It depends on how much you hate God.

Ot Old testament
Nt New testament
H/S Holy Spirit

Thread Closed