Drilling Holes in my Bible Belt

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2016, 06:01 PM
RE: Drilling Holes in my Bible Belt
Welcome from Mobile, Alabama. Roll Tide and um, pass the biscuits.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-09-2016, 06:21 PM
(08-09-2016 10:08 PM)Nurse Wrote:  Alabama is well represented on this site.

I wonder what it means - either shit is so bad many of us find refuge here because we have nowhere to turn, or Alabama is wising up and the sheer number of atheists is increasing thus increasing the probability of landing on this site.

My money is on the former.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
11-09-2016, 08:37 PM
Hello, I'm new myself. I wanted to believe in something supernatural when I was younger. I tried very hard to make it happen but it never took. I only felt bad about my apparent failing when my grandmother stepped in. My grandmother was very religious and somehow I never felt convinced when she would tell me stories from the bible. I knew she believed what she read but to me the stories were too ridiculous, too nonsensical. I made the decision to steer clear of the whole of religion when I was in elementary school. I am good with this. Anyway, religions don't interest me now beyond how they directly influence our mental health and socio-economic standing. I've followed TTA for years. I'm familiar with Seth's work and the work of many of his contemporaries. I'm an atheist, yes, and also a psyche nurse on a crisis unit, grandma, dog and fishing fiend, and musician. I'm grateful to be here. Thanks for having me. P
[+] 2 users Like fairbecca's post
16-09-2016, 09:22 AM
Wow - two Noobs in one shot. Good to have you here too, Fairbecca.

Welcome to the forum! Smile

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
20-09-2016, 05:14 AM
Welcome

Peace

Sent from my Z988 using Tapatalk