Drive By.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-10-2012, 07:37 PM
Drive By.
I tried posting this earlier but e erytime my ranting got so out of hand I found myself accidentally closing my window. My typing was furious.

Last night my family awoke to gunshots. There was a drive by shooting across the street.
No one died.

We have an indo canadian gang problem in my town and every couple of years they decide to up and shoot each other. It makes me feel racist. Why? because everytime I see these gang banger wannabes I can't help but think that I want them to go home. Go back to your own country if Canada isn't good enough for you. I actually believe that there should be a one strike and your out policy. We have enough criminals, there shouldn't be any allowances made.

I want the people across the street to move. I don't like them, and I even hate them now for making my neighborhood unsafe for my daughter. I feel like making them move. I could do it to.

It's nice to know that no neighborhood is safe. The indo canadian mob as they like to be called live in every one of them. I prefer the Hells Angels. They are more professional. That's a wierd thing to say about a gang of motorcycle riding maniacs. I've known many, and have found them to be fairly reasonable people.

I've also known a lot of (went to school with most of the higher ranking) indo canadian mob. They aren't very reasonable. They have this very overtly cartoon version of what they are doing. As if they grew up waching gang movies and assumed that they weren't doing it right unless there was a lot of blood being spilled.

I'd rather if the criminals in this town had to exist at all, that they did so without spilling into my street, making me have to worry that my kid might be hit with a stray bullet, making me think I have to deal with them somehow because the police won't.

Anyways. Fuck you jackass gangs. Too pussy to deal with shit like men.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like lucradis's post
07-10-2012, 07:48 PM
RE: Drive By.
*says the guy with the Breaking Bad meth gang violence avatar*

Just kidding mate, that SUCKS. We've got a lot of gang violence over here in California as well. I honestly don't know why poor economic conditions make people want to join gangs. The high likelihood of being killed or seriously injured in gang violence would keep me from joining a gang, even if I was in a similar situation.

Contribute to the Community Resource!
07-10-2012, 07:56 PM
Yeah crime and violence is cool when fictional. Not so great when it's real. I love you Mr.White.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
07-10-2012, 08:02 PM
Wow, Luc, that's really gotta suck! Especially having a young one.

I can't imagine my neighbourhood being like that. I'd be scared to leave the freakin' house.

I'm so glad Oz is the way it is...

Humankind Dodgy (a total misnomer)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes aurora's post
07-10-2012, 08:19 PM
Damn Bikies are being a bit of a problem here. I was glad to hear the cops starting to cracking down on the violent fuckers.

Out of curiosity, where're your cops in all this lucradis?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 1 user Likes Free Thought's post
07-10-2012, 08:24 PM
I'm back in gang territory now that I'm in Missouri. Work on some of the worst streets of St. Louis. The places I went to in Montreal seemed perfectly fine. Didn't read the newspaper though so maybe I just wasn't around to hear the guns.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
07-10-2012, 08:28 PM
I lived in a neighbourhood like that before, when my eldest was 1 years old. In the day, things were fine. Kids running around, families BBQing. At night- scary! Was so weird and I never truly felt relaxed until I moved away.
07-10-2012, 09:16 PM
Scary stuff...stay safe.

Yikes!

I'm not anti-social. I'm pro-solitude. Sleepy
07-10-2012, 09:30 PM
(07-10-2012 07:37 PM)lucradis Wrote:  I prefer the Hells Angels. They are more professional. That's a wierd thing to say about a gang of motorcycle riding maniacs. I've known many, and have found them to be fairly reasonable people.

Fucking Pagans I knew were some nasty-capable fucks, but they didn't break it out for ordinary folk, it was reserved strictly for business. What the fuck's an indo canadien, Indonesian immigrant?

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
08-10-2012, 03:56 AM
Hold on, hold on...Canadians shoot each other?

The fuck is this?

Through profound pain comes profound knowledge.
Ridi, Pagliaccio, sul tuo amore infranto! Ridi del duol, che t'avvelena il cor!