Droning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2017, 08:35 AM
RE: Droning
(19-04-2017 07:55 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  You do realize that legal precedence says that you don't have a reasonable expectation of privacy outside your house, don' t you?

If a news helicopter flies 100 feet over your property, taking pictures - are you going to give them both barrels?

What if it's a police copter???

They'd get a closeup of my big fat hairless moon over Miami white ass. They have no expectation of holding their breakfast down if they snoop on me. Both barrels indeed.

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 6 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-04-2017, 08:35 AM
(19-04-2017 08:21 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(19-04-2017 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  Who says I dislike technology?

I dislike snoopy neighbors.
Nobody likes 'em....

But, there are rules...

And my rule is that I will shoot down a snooping drone.

Bet you what I could find an excellent lawyer to take that case. I am most certainly not alone with my sentiment about snoops.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-04-2017, 08:39 AM
(19-04-2017 08:11 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Shooting a firearm in town? that doesn't go over well..

I wouldn't shoot a firearm in town. Where do you come off making all these assumptions? I don't like technology, I fire shots in town? What's next, I barbeque babies?

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-04-2017, 09:22 AM
(19-04-2017 07:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-04-2017 07:49 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I dunno.

The legal ramifications of such an act are likely to be very expensive.

I don't care. My property, my airspace. No snooping allowed. Bring it on!

Then I would have to drop miniature co2 bottles packed with APAN explosive. # carpet bomb Dom Evil_monster Tongue and girly too. Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes adey67's post
19-04-2017, 09:50 AM
(19-04-2017 09:22 AM)adey67 Wrote:  
(19-04-2017 07:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  I don't care. My property, my airspace. No snooping allowed. Bring it on!

Then I would have to drop miniature co2 bottles packed with APAN explosive. # carpet bomb Dom Evil_monster Tongue and girly too. Big Grin

Sadcryface

19-04-2017, 09:51 AM
Droning
If the drone flew over my property in a manner that made me suspect snooping, I would take it out.

Unless you have the video proof you won't have a leg to stand on in court. I'll make the remains including the SD card disappear.
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
19-04-2017, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 19-04-2017 12:42 PM by Rockblossom.)
The laws are still being decided on drones.

But if one is below 500 feet and within the bounds of my property, it becomes a skeet for target practice.

(Added: My favorite comment from the above cited WSJ article: "As for drones delivering packages, skeet with prizes!" )
[+] 3 users Like Rockblossom's post
19-04-2017, 10:07 AM
(19-04-2017 08:39 AM)Dom Wrote:  What's next, I barbeque babies?

Your wording makes that sound like a bad thing. Surely not! Unsure
19-04-2017, 10:08 AM
(19-04-2017 10:01 AM)Rockblossom Wrote:  The laws are still being decided on drones.

But if one is below 500 feet and within the bounds of my property, it becomes a skeet for target practice.

It's kinda moot at this point. They make 'em the size of a bee now. You won't even know you were being surveilled until the wife's lawyer shows the video in divorce court.

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
19-04-2017, 10:11 AM
Here drones aren't so popular.

Too many trees to navigate around.

I'm not worried.

But as if to knock me down, reality came around
And without so much as a mere touch, cut me into little pieces