Droning

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2017, 11:20 AM
RE: Droning
(19-04-2017 11:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Google Earth's got 6" satellite imagery resolution now. The NoSuchAgency has had that resolution for a few decades now. Drones don't scare me. Cellphones scare me.

Cell phones scare me, drones annoy me. I moved into the boonies for privacy and wild life. Drones endanger both.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
19-04-2017, 11:38 AM
A British journalist, writing for the Daily Mail, performing legal analysis on a civilian contractor lawyer's analysis of a proposed interpretation of law which pits existing FAA regulations, Congress's understanding of technology, and First Amendment precedent against each other and which has not yet been tested in court or challenged at the federal appellate level?

Yeah...
[+] 1 user Likes kmc's post
19-04-2017, 12:49 PM
(19-04-2017 10:17 AM)KUSA Wrote:  I guess I'll have to buy a drone killing drone to patrol my property. I'll have it catch the bug sized ones in a net so I can make a shadow box with them.

A good shadow box needs labels with the proper taxonomy. I think you could collect Quadcoptera cameridae in a variety of sizes and colors. This is where a net would clearly be superior to the "shotgun method" of collection. That is, if there isn't some bag limit.
Drinking Beverage
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post
19-04-2017, 01:01 PM
Droning
(19-04-2017 11:17 AM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Cellphones scare me.

Well if I ever catch you wondering around my yard I'm going to chase you off with my cellphone.
[+] 2 users Like KUSA's post
19-04-2017, 01:11 PM
Droning
This looks perfect for looking at that hot neighbor doing some sunbathing.

[Image: 368d1fd4836d1f136e9dd13f33d45625.jpg]
[+] 3 users Like KUSA's post
19-04-2017, 01:24 PM
Droning
Here is how you can jam the drone signals.

http://beforeitsnews.com/survival/2013/0...77364.html

[Image: 95bff38e404c60bc8fbb9f9028fd049d.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes KUSA's post
19-04-2017, 02:08 PM
Ok, so, other than watching your neighbor sun bathing in the nude, what'cha doing with your drone, Biker? Having any fun? I didn't mean to steal your thunder, lots of places to have fun that are not owned by me. Smile

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
19-04-2017, 02:13 PM
(19-04-2017 02:08 PM)Dom Wrote:  Ok, so, other than watching your neighbor sun bathing in the nude, what'cha doing with your drone, Biker? Having any fun? I didn't mean to steal your thunder, lots of places to have fun that are not owned by me. Smile

I have no interest in looking at any of my neighbors naked.

I have enough nightmares as is...

To me, it's just something new and different to fly.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 4 users Like onlinebiker's post
19-04-2017, 02:39 PM
Droning
(19-04-2017 02:13 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  I have no interest in looking at any of my neighbors naked.

Do you live around a bunch of retirees or something?
19-04-2017, 03:22 PM
(19-04-2017 01:24 PM)KUSA Wrote:  Here is how you can jam the drone signals.

I see the future development of a system that can override the signals to/from a nearby drone and allow the user to take the controls. That should take care of the trespassers and the peeping toms.

For fun though, I would like a teeny tiny air defense artillery battery that I could deploy around my house with a radar on the roof. Yes
[+] 1 user Likes Rockblossom's post