Drop Yourself ~ Mooji.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-09-2011, 01:01 PM
Drop Yourself ~ Mooji.
Ok we are all here because we are free thinkers..........and im sure we have all faced the age old question of "who am I"

This short video has some very good questions to consider so I thought I would share it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjDyPJZ_RNM

Enjoy

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
You are your own emphasis.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-11-2011, 09:42 PM
RE: Drop Yourself ~ Mooji.
Bumping this....would like it if somebody watched it and could discuss it with me???

Its a bit deep I know Confused

For no matter how much I use these symbols, to describe symptoms of my existence.
So I say nothing.

-Bemore.
05-11-2011, 11:34 PM (This post was last modified: 06-11-2011 12:07 AM by GirlyMan.)
I agree that finding the credibility of "I" is paramount. ... dude knows how to drop hisself. ... fucker's probably charging for it ... fucker's probably not charging for it ...think I'm probably starting to liike this fuckhead.

As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.
And I will show you something different from either
Your shadow at morning striding behind you
Or your shadow at evening rising to meet you;
I will show you fear in a handful of dust.
06-11-2011, 03:55 PM
(05-11-2011 11:34 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  I agree that finding the credibility of "I" is paramount. ... dude knows how to drop hisself. ... fucker's probably charging for it ... fucker's probably not charging for it ...think I'm probably starting to liike this fuckhead.

Ha ha even though he is a buddhist he doenst push there doctrine out in any of his videos........Its all about the "I"

He does charge to go and see him at satasang........or if you havent got much money you can apply and he will pay for some of it........or give you an interest free loan.....or both.

Or you can watch his satsangs live for free Big Grin

I will elaborate on topic its just I cant keep my eyes open........im knackered.

So I say nothing.

-Bemore.