Drugs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 08:47 AM
Drugs
Has any teen have any experience with them? Any perspectives they can share?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
20-04-2014, 01:34 PM
RE: Drugs
Prescriptions.

Don't take them when you're sad, even though that's when you'll mostly want to take them.
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post
20-04-2014, 02:45 PM
Nope, and I never will. Although I know somebody who likes a little weed sometimes

[Image: 9f6.gif]
20-04-2014, 03:16 PM
(20-04-2014 01:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Prescriptions.

Don't take them when you're sad, even though that's when you'll mostly want to take them.
Are they perscribed to you?

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
20-04-2014, 03:31 PM
(20-04-2014 08:47 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Has any teen have any experience with them? Any perspectives they can share?

Only drugs I have experience with are medical.

Some of which were very addictive and highly controlled substances, mind; but 'cause I'm a man, I didn't need to use them.

What're you you to?

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
20-04-2014, 03:38 PM
(20-04-2014 08:47 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Has any teen have any experience with them? Any perspectives they can share?

Ive dabbled in weed before, though i'm drug free now. Weed is not that harmful really so I was a little ok with trying it but i'd never dare try to use the ones that mess you up big time. It helped with my depression sometimes but it should never be used as a treatment for anything unless it's medical. Can't explain the effects you just feel really happy and laugh at almost everything that happens even if it's not meant to be funny. I can't tell you what you can and can't do although I don't condone the use of drugs as they are still illegal nor am I telling you to do it but if you do decide to try some, weed is the way to go because it's not gateway, it won't give you the urge to try harder, more serious drugs and out of all the drugs it's not nearly as harmful.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
20-04-2014, 03:56 PM
(20-04-2014 03:16 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(20-04-2014 01:34 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  Prescriptions.

Are they perscribed to you?

Of course not.
[+] 1 user Likes Ferdinand's post
20-04-2014, 04:08 PM
Weed demotivates.
Alcohol ruins everything. Especially relationships.
Heroin killed 6 close friends.
Cocaine makes people insufferable.
Pills turn ones body clock backwards.

I have seen and tried all the above at various times during a turbulent and then exciting life. It became obvious that if I were ever to have a future it must not include drugs. I follow the lead given by Frank Zappa.

My only drug is coffee.

WARNING. Banjo is currently on an experimental drug. The drug causes neurological problems. To put it in perspective, I am on $25,000.00 of drugs per week. Plus others. If I seem crazy, please ignore me. I am. I can be okay then simply lose my mind. Many thanks. Banjo.
20-04-2014, 04:13 PM
Just say no! Drugs are nothing for young people to mess with - it can fuck up early brain development.

Remember, if you find any drugs, you put them right in a box and mail them to me. Shy

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 9 users Like kim's post
20-04-2014, 08:01 PM
Don't do drugs.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] ♪僕は恐怖の一定した状態に住んで、不幸、逃すもう?僕は、それはもう痛いときも気づかないと