Drugs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-04-2014, 09:04 PM
RE: Drugs
Workout and get addicted to your own beta-endorphins.
Other than that, don't even think about it.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein Certified Ancient Astronaut Theorist and Levitating yogi, CAAT-LY.
Yeah, for verily I say unto thee, and this we know : Jebus no likey that which doth tickle thee unto thy nether regions.

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
20-04-2014, 10:40 PM
(20-04-2014 04:08 PM)Banjo Wrote:  Heroin killed 6 close friends.

Consider

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
20-04-2014, 11:20 PM
I'll go chronologically:

Weed: cheap, available, used to trip me right out. I smoked maybe once or twice a month since I was about 17. Last six months I've been smoking an average of a joint a day, half tobacco, half weed. I used to struggle to function while high, now its just pleasant. Still don't know which way is up sometimes.

Shrooms: no idea of the cost or availability. Both times I tried were good experiences. Went camping. The fire is mesmerizing, and the shadows make everyone's face morph. Random bouts of laughter were common. Not sure how my friend drove around, but it was a generally bad idea. Fun time, not really interested in it though.

Salvia: this stuff is pretty cheap and was (is?) legal. You need to smoke it in a pipe with a very hot jet lighter. Smoke as much as you can hold and keep holding. Before you even exhale you'll be mangled. The laughter initially feels like you can't get a breath from laughing to hard. You will need a sitter for at least 10-15 mins. Things break into frames, and you feel compelled to physically move in certain directions. Sometimes like people are pulling you along. Your speech and movements will be difficult. DO NOT drive, bike, or even run (if you can avoid it). Mostly motion halicinations and some things are highlighted intensely. Not many manifesting hallucinations. You'll come down to a pleasant glow within about 20-25 mins. But the first 5-10 can be intense and disturbing. I had two disturbing trips and one really awesome one. No interest in doing it again.

E: this stuff is a bit intense. Everything seems great, but its super draining and dehydrating. Not a fan.

MDMA: again, I got a handful of capsules for free from a less than law abiding guy I met once, so no idea on cost or availability. really nice mellow high. Euphoric and somewhat truth syrum-y. Two friends had teeth grinding and hydration/headache issues, others were fine. I liked this stuff, its basically E without the uppers and additives.

Cocaine: never bought, always free, no idea on cost or availability. This stuff will make you feel like a champion. Confidence, focus and energy through the roof. You'll want to do more lines through the night. And then when it comes time to sleep, you'll be all sweaty and sketchy and awake. I did it on 3 occasions, a bunch of times through the night. Kept my 5am curfew while the other guys went off looking for more blow, hookers and a hotel. Didn't understand the appeal, but it seemed to be accepted as a great idea. Not interested in doing it again.

Morphine tabs: these are similar to t3s or oxy I think... I can never really feel much effect. Definitely numbing physical and emotional pain... But friends were always getting loopy while I was left going "what's the big deal?"

Injectable morphine: I had access to sterile needles and a safe environment and a sitter. This stuff is probably the most captivating drug I've done. If heroin is so similar, I can see why people get addicted. Its an absolutely fantastic feel, and lack of feel. Did it twice, no plans of doing it again.

I'm sure I missed a bunch of stuff.
21-04-2014, 09:08 PM
(20-04-2014 11:20 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  E: this stuff is a bit intense. Everything seems great, but its super draining and dehydrating. Not a fan.

I have friends wanting me to try this.

[Image: pBvowKv.gif]
22-04-2014, 07:44 AM
I asked because I am curious to hear the stories of those who have tried it, my brother bought weed on the streets, and he offered me some. Needless to say, I didn't do it. I was more concerned for his life than I was about him getting the weed.

He was gone for like and hour, and I thought he could have been dead.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-04-2014, 08:00 AM
if you know your friends are experimenting, google it and learn about it.
and you have to trust who you are dealing with. Some people will sell you (or your friend) one thing and it could be something completely different.

Weed & coke and others don't make you hallucinate- they increase senses and feelings and make things feel more intense.

Other stuff makes you hallucinate and that is a completely different thing and IMO, much more dangerous. You have less control over yourself and the actions of others can be frankly insane and unpredictable.

I have known people to sprinkle hallucinogens on weed and smoked it with people who were unaware, because they thought it would be funny to see how they reacted. People who put it in your food or drink without you being aware...roofies. Which leads me back to knowing what you are getting into to, what it should look like, how it affects you, and knowing who you are with.

Be excellent to each other and party on, Dudes!
22-04-2014, 08:35 AM
(22-04-2014 07:44 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I asked because I am curious to hear the stories of those who have tried it, my brother bought weed on the streets, and he offered me some. Needless to say, I didn't do it. I was more concerned for his life than I was about him getting the weed.

It's just weed, he'll be fine.
Just get a good dealer.

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
22-04-2014, 08:47 AM
(22-04-2014 08:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 07:44 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I asked because I am curious to hear the stories of those who have tried it, my brother bought weed on the streets, and he offered me some. Needless to say, I didn't do it. I was more concerned for his life than I was about him getting the weed.

It's just weed, he'll be fine.
Just get a good dealer.

I was talking about how he could have gotten mugged, or ripped off. He just approached someone on the streets!

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-04-2014, 08:55 AM
(22-04-2014 08:47 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  
(22-04-2014 08:35 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  It's just weed, he'll be fine.
Just get a good dealer.

I was talking about how he could have gotten mugged, or ripped off. He just approached someone on the streets!

Oh, yeah, fair enough. Honestly it's better to know someone. Even when buying weed you can run into some bad people, or undercover cops.

At least here in Cali every other person grows it, same in Colorado. I don't know where you live, but if your brother is going to do it, tell him to buy from a good friend or trusted source.

The constant assertion of belief is an indication of fear."
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
22-04-2014, 09:53 AM
Hey adults, let's remember that this isn't the section where we should be sharing our opinions. Let's respect the boundaries of the teen section, and be thankful that we get to read the perspectives of our teen members.

The only reason I am posting here is because two of our teen members expressed to me their frustration, and said that they would likely have shared their experience had the adults minded their business. They also said that they considered it appropriate that I pass the message along in this thread to maintain their anonymity.

Don't bother addressing me or the anonymous members, since I will not post here again.

My humble apologies to anyone who feels disrespected. I am certain that wasn't the intent.

Just visiting.

-SR
[+] 4 users Like Stark Raving's post