Drugs

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
22-04-2014, 10:02 AM
RE: Drugs
(22-04-2014 09:53 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  Hey adults, let's remember that this isn't the section where we should be sharing our opinions. Let's respect the boundaries of the teen section, and be thankful that we get to read the perspectives of our teen members.

The only reason I am posting here is because two of our teen members expressed to me their frustration, and said that they would likely have shared their experience had the adults minded their business. They also said that they considered it appropriate that I pass the message along in this thread to maintain their anonymity.

Don't bother addressing me or the anonymous members, since I will not post here again.

My humble apologies to anyone who feels disrespected. I am certain that wasn't the intent.

This.

I would also like to add if you feel inclined to share your opinions or offer advice please do it via a PM.

[Image: RHcn6pd.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
22-04-2014, 10:14 AM (This post was last modified: 22-04-2014 10:34 AM by Atothetheist.)
I'm relatively unexperienced with the typical drugs (weed, crack, etc). I have periodically smoked when I am extremely stressed, or when I am depressed. I can honestly say that smoking is disgusting (in taste, and in smell), so I definitely would advise any teen against it for those reasons alone (let alone the health reasons that should be well researched if you are even attempting to smoke).

I was interested in some hallucinogenics because I have often wondered what it would be like to have hallucinations. I have deeply researched schitzophernia(sp?), and I have been always intrigued in how the brain can conjure up fake visions, feelings, sounds, etc.

However, I am not eager to try drugs, as I just am not interested in going to jail, or even the possibility of such.

To any teens that has done drugs, what drove you to do it, and if you are still doing them, what drives you? If you feel uncomfortable sharing, you are more than free to PM me.

Also, thank you Stark. I was going to mention it, but I did not feel like I have the authority to mention it. Thanks for stepping in man.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-04-2014, 10:29 AM
(20-04-2014 08:01 PM)ThePaleolithicFreethinker Wrote:  Don't do drugs.

Angel what, me? Never! Evil_monster

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
22-04-2014, 11:40 AM
(22-04-2014 10:14 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  I was interested in some hallucinogenics because I have often wondered what it would be like to have hallucinations.

"... white balls and white light works best." ... have fun. Smile

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
22-04-2014, 01:06 PM
Drugs have ruined my life....

I'm only 16 years oooolllld....
22-04-2014, 01:51 PM
(22-04-2014 01:06 PM)WeAreTheCosmos Wrote:  Drugs have ruined my life....

I'm only 16 years oooolllld....

Dodgy

Religion is the frozen thought of man out of which they build temples.
~Jiddu Krishnamurti
22-04-2014, 07:31 PM
(20-04-2014 08:47 AM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Has any teen have any experience with them? Any perspectives they can share?

i smoke cigarettes. They suck. They are heavily addicting and use up a lot of money. They also stink to other people. Don't try this like ever.
I smoked weed a couple of times,just gives me a light feeling in the head and makes me more prone to laughing,but nothing else. My friend either smokes really shitty weed or weed just dun like me.
Nothin more now

KC IS A LIAR!!!! HE PROMISED ME VANILLA CAKES AND GAVE ME STRAWBERRY CAKE Weeping