Drugs, and why we do them!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: Drugs, and why we do them!
(28-05-2014 05:56 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 05:43 PM)Dom Wrote:  Damn I must be getting old. WTF are whippits?

That's from the 70's. The bit of NO2 in a can of whipped cream.

Oh dear, I must have been too drugged in the 70s to notice that people were doing this. Tongue

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
28-05-2014, 06:02 PM
(28-05-2014 06:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 05:51 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  Nitrous oxide.

Useless for me. Never felt anything from nitrous. Don't even opt for it at the dentist anymore 'cause it'd cost me $175 instead of $25. Now poppers (amyl nitirite), they're fucking rather intense but brief.

never had those....heard of 'em....never did them.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-05-2014, 06:04 PM
(28-05-2014 06:02 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Useless for me. Never felt anything from nitrous. Don't even opt for it at the dentist anymore 'cause it'd cost me $175 instead of $25. Now poppers (amyl nitirite), they're fucking rather intense but brief.

never had those....heard of 'em....never did them.

wait, is that the little brown glass bottle with the white bead inside?? that shit is wicked.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
28-05-2014, 06:27 PM
(28-05-2014 06:04 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:02 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  never had those....heard of 'em....never did them.

wait, is that the little brown glass bottle with the white bead inside?? that shit is wicked.

Yup. The fabulous fucking fag community was the first to spread the word that it enhances and prolongs orgasm. And from all evidence available it is safe as an inhalant. (Not so with ingestion where it is deadly.) Crazy fucking fabulous fags. God bless 'em. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
28-05-2014, 06:36 PM
When I die I'm going to donate my body to science with special instructions to take a good look at my brain. I've never had even the slightest interest in doing drugs. Never smoked marijuana or had any interest in it, don't even like common painkillers. When I had a root canal done years ago I was given something with codeine in it. I hated it and took plain tylenol instead. When I was in labor they gave me something for the pain, it made me feel worse. I donno. Drugs just aren't my thing and I can't for the life of me understand their appeal.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post
28-05-2014, 06:39 PM
(28-05-2014 06:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I die I'm going to donate my body to science with special instructions to take a good look at my brain. I've never had even the slightest interest in doing drugs. Never smoked marijuana or had any interest in it, don't even like common painkillers. When I had a root canal done years ago I was given something with codeine in it. I hated it and took plain tylenol instead. When I was in labor they gave me something for the pain, it made me feel worse. I donno. Drugs just aren't my thing and I can't for the life of me understand their appeal.

Yer doin' it wrong. Tongue

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post
28-05-2014, 06:50 PM
Re: Drugs, and why we do them!
Cause messing around with the brain is an unpredictable whirlwind

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
28-05-2014, 06:55 PM
Never did adderal or heroine! (and don't plan on either ever)

The rest were some fun shits, though Tongue

Except nitrous oxide. That was pretty lame! Never lasted long enough! Consider Coulda been doin it wrong!

28-05-2014, 07:11 PM
(28-05-2014 06:39 PM)Anjele Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:36 PM)dancefortwo Wrote:  When I die I'm going to donate my body to science with special instructions to take a good look at my brain. I've never had even the slightest interest in doing drugs. Never smoked marijuana or had any interest in it, don't even like common painkillers. When I had a root canal done years ago I was given something with codeine in it. I hated it and took plain tylenol instead. When I was in labor they gave me something for the pain, it made me feel worse. I donno. Drugs just aren't my thing and I can't for the life of me understand their appeal.

Yer doin' it wrong. Tongue

Nah. I witnessed my older brothers who tried every drug known to man and now that I see what the drug use has done to them and their brains I'm very glad I had other interests. They're in their 60's now and it's kinda sad.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 3 users Like dancefortwo's post
28-05-2014, 07:12 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 07:23 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-05-2014 06:50 PM)ClydeLee Wrote:  Cause messing around with the brain is an unpredictable whirlwind

Been doing it going on 40 years now. Sometimes with the help of shrink's and their scripts, sometimes all alone in the wilderness except for occasionally bumping into Cantor (it's okay Cantor and Girly are kinda the Bear Grylls of the abyss and The Absurd), sometimes both, sometimes neither. I'm not a passenger, I am the ride. (kudos to Chas for introducing me to this. Thumbsup )

And then there's Iggy Popster's rebuttal.

But I'm pretty sure they're saying the same damn thing. Big Grin

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post