Drugs, and why we do them!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-05-2014, 07:24 PM
RE: Drugs, and why we do them!
I remember poppers, and yes, a gay friend introduced me to poppers. Never much cared for it though.

I tried most anything back then, but nothing really appealed to me except weed.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-05-2014, 08:29 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 08:32 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-05-2014 07:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  I remember poppers, and yes, a gay friend introduced me to poppers. Never much cared for it though.

Me too. I should start a new thread on what my dead brother told me about various intoxicants and inebriants. He was a connoisseur of hallucinogens and psychedelics and on opiates for like 20 years for chronic pancreatitis. He shared some useful info with me.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-05-2014, 08:33 PM
(28-05-2014 08:29 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 07:24 PM)Dom Wrote:  I remember poppers, and yes, a gay friend introduced me to poppers. Never much cared for it though.

Me too. I should start a new thread on what my dead brother told me about various intoxicants and inebriants. He was a connoisseur of hallucinogens and psychedelics and on opiates for like 20 years for chronic pancreatitis. He shared some useful info with me.

Useful info is always welcome.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 2 users Like Dom's post
28-05-2014, 08:41 PM
Cocaine is probably my favorite drug. When I lived in in south Texas, it wasn't difficult to get an 8-ball of high quality booger sugar for 100 bucks. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but nothing beats doing four huge lines and talking until the wee hours of the morning.
[+] 1 user Likes give me moon rocks's post
28-05-2014, 09:12 PM
(28-05-2014 08:41 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  Cocaine is probably my favorite drug. When I lived in in south Texas, it wasn't difficult to get an 8-ball of high quality booger sugar for 100 bucks. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but nothing beats doing four huge lines and talking until the wee hours of the morning.

I'm pretty glad I never got the appeal of uppers. Meth, meh. Cocaine, drainage yuck!! But numb face was fun Big Grin only reason I'd ever do coke again is numb face lol

Otherwise it's weed and alcohol for me Drinking Beverage

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
28-05-2014, 10:40 PM
(28-05-2014 06:02 PM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:01 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Useless for me. Never felt anything from nitrous. Don't even opt for it at the dentist anymore 'cause it'd cost me $175 instead of $25. Now poppers (amyl nitirite), they're fucking rather intense but brief.

never had those....heard of 'em....never did them.

I worked in a restaurant in high school in the 80's, they had a 5' tank of it in the back of the kitchen....not all of it went to making whipped cream. Tongue
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
28-05-2014, 10:48 PM (This post was last modified: 28-05-2014 11:00 PM by GirlyMan.)
(28-05-2014 09:12 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 08:41 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  Cocaine is probably my favorite drug. When I lived in in south Texas, it wasn't difficult to get an 8-ball of high quality booger sugar for 100 bucks. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but nothing beats doing four huge lines and talking until the wee hours of the morning.

I'm pretty glad I never got the appeal of uppers. Meth, meh. Cocaine, drainage yuck!! But numb face was fun Big Grin only reason I'd ever do coke again is numb face lol

Otherwise it's weed and alcohol for me Drinking Beverage

I never got into uppers either. It's like that ain't stoned, that's wired. I like stoned, the fuck I want to feel wired for?

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
28-05-2014, 11:00 PM
(28-05-2014 06:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Never did adderal or heroine! (and don't plan on either ever)

The rest were some fun shits, though Tongue

Except nitrous oxide. That was pretty lame! Never lasted long enough! Consider Coulda been doin it wrong!

What the fuck you've done crystal meth??? Weeping
28-05-2014, 11:02 PM
(28-05-2014 11:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 06:55 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Never did adderal or heroine! (and don't plan on either ever)

The rest were some fun shits, though Tongue

Except nitrous oxide. That was pretty lame! Never lasted long enough! Consider Coulda been doin it wrong!

What the fuck you've done crystal meth??? Weeping

bah ... who hasn't? Drinking Beverage

#sigh
[+] 2 users Like GirlyMan's post
28-05-2014, 11:09 PM
(28-05-2014 11:02 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(28-05-2014 11:00 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  What the fuck you've done crystal meth??? Weeping

bah ... who hasn't? Drinking Beverage

Gasp