Drugs, and why we do them!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 06:42 AM by Bows and Arrows.)
RE: Drugs, and why we do them!
(28-05-2014 08:41 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  Cocaine is probably my favorite drug. When I lived in in south Texas, it wasn't difficult to get an 8-ball of high quality booger sugar for 100 bucks. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but nothing beats doing four huge lines and talking until the wee hours of the morning.

I haven't done it ages, and I LOVED it! Till that day comes and its not a good relationship anymore. But those good days were AWESOME!

Aced my last two years of college, not an ounce of fat, could party all night AngelThumbsup

ah....the good ol days Cool

edit: now I'm tired all the time, fat, and looped on 2 beers. (maybe I need a coke dealer Consider )

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2014, 07:08 AM
(28-05-2014 08:41 PM)give me moon rocks Wrote:  Cocaine is probably my favorite drug. When I lived in in south Texas, it wasn't difficult to get an 8-ball of high quality booger sugar for 100 bucks. I haven't done it in a couple of years, but nothing beats doing four huge lines and talking until the wee hours of the morning.

Alcohol is mine, but I loved coke for awhile there. I'm glad I got all my drug use out of the way early. Meth is still nasty, and I don't understand the hype, because it wasn't particularly that cheap 12 years ago. Whippits...I didn't understand the point, and pot I never liked. I'd like it legal, because I don't consider it a drug, but pot always made me paranoid to the point I'd be sweating bullets.

Most of all of these are way too expensive and not worth it unless you just have money to burn. Coke I would probably try again if given the chance, but that's about it. Nope, I'll stick with booze.

A wise person makes their own decisions; an ignorant one follows public opinion.
29-05-2014, 07:24 AM
You forgot Fioricet.

Over the past week we've all seen what that little gem can do.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 2 users Like kingschosen's post
29-05-2014, 08:04 AM
I've done em all (by the truck load, literally), except for Heroin and Wippits.

Coke, ludes and acid were my choice of drugs back then. Pot was always around as a pacifier, but started to affect me in a bad way in my late 20s, I got violent as hell smoking the shit.

Smoke cigarettes and drink beer now a days, take the pain killers only when I need them. The recreation has gone out of my recreational drug use, its just not fun anymore.

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
29-05-2014, 08:17 AM
Weed.. Yes.
Meth... Naw, fuck that shit.
Tobacco... Yes.
Alcohol... Yes.
Acid... In my younger days.
Ecstasy.... Tried it.
Shrooms.... Did a lot in my younger days. They're free.
Heroin.... Nope
Adderall?? What the fuck is that?
Cocaine... In my younger days.
Opium... Never tried it but I'm not against the idea.
Whippits? That's huffing shit right? Maybe like huffing gasoline? Would that last like 30 seconds? That seems pointless.
29-05-2014, 08:30 AM
Oops, Drunkin Druid just reminded me, I've never done Ecstasy. I dont think it was around when I was getting high. Consider

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
29-05-2014, 12:11 PM
(29-05-2014 08:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oops, Drunkin Druid just reminded me, I've never done Ecstasy. I dont think it was around when I was getting high. Consider

Back in the day I'm pretty sure they called it MDMA.

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
29-05-2014, 12:17 PM
(29-05-2014 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(29-05-2014 08:30 AM)War Horse Wrote:  Oops, Drunkin Druid just reminded me, I've never done Ecstasy. I dont think it was around when I was getting high. Consider

huh? Blink

we didn't have that on my playground either. Must have been after my party days.

Consider starting to think I just took another step closer to the old farts crowd on this forum

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
[+] 1 user Likes Bows and Arrows's post
29-05-2014, 12:28 PM (This post was last modified: 29-05-2014 12:36 PM by War Horse.)
(29-05-2014 12:11 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Had to Google that, and , nope, dont remember it either. Tho I see they call it a Molly too. But back in the day, Black Mollies was speed, so, not the same thing.

Leg spreaders were usually Ludes, first RORER and then Lemmon, until they outlawed them and the bootlegs flooded the market. But about the same time Mandrax started showing up in Texas and then spead country wide.

29-05-2014, 01:10 PM
Wrong! I do drugs 'cause they're there. Big Grin

living word
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user