Drugs, and why we do them!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-05-2014, 01:37 PM
RE: Drugs, and why we do them!
(29-05-2014 01:10 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  Wrong! I do drugs 'cause they're there. Big Grin

You dont say..... Consider

If bullshit were music some people would be a brass band.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-05-2014, 01:53 PM
(28-05-2014 04:43 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  [Image: tumblr_mlhgg4AfVV1r5gxffo1_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlhgg4AfVV1r5gxffo2_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlhgg4AfVV1r5gxffo3_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlhgg4AfVV1r5gxffo4_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlhgg4AfVV1r5gxffo5_500.jpg]
[Image: tumblr_mlhgg4AfVV1r5gxffo6_500.jpg]

um..cool..i guess

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
29-05-2014, 02:17 PM
I've heard some pretty interesting experiences from friends who have messed around with Acid, Ecstasy and Cocaine. Also, after seeing The Wolf of Wallstreet, I think anyone would want to try cocaine (and ludes, if they were still available.) But those are three I'd like to try before I tip the bucket.

Things like heroin and crystal meth... Yeah, I'll pass. Laugh out load

I have a lot of friends that also take and deal Adderall and Xanax, but before anyone asks, I am mostly drug free.

Cool
29-05-2014, 02:29 PM
(29-05-2014 02:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've heard some pretty interesting experiences from friends who have messed around with Acid, Ecstasy and Cocaine. Also, after seeing The Wolf of Wallstreet, I think anyone would want to try cocaine (and ludes, if they were still available.) But those are three I'd like to try before I tip the bucket.

Cool

Acid has become way to 'racey', IDK if purple microdot is still around, but that would be the best trip. Blotter would be the second choice. Forget Barrel and orange sunshine, its like pure speed.

Cocain, stay the fuck away from smoking it in any form, snort to get the idea of it and then stop it, its expensive and addicting while your doing it, and the high really doesnt last long enough for the money spent.

Sorry, cant help ya with the Ecstasy, since I've never done it.... but maybe someone else can chime in.

Whatever you do dont mix this shit, I've had some good friends die from it.

[+] 1 user Likes War Horse's post
29-05-2014, 02:29 PM
(29-05-2014 02:17 PM)Ferdinand Wrote:  I've heard some pretty interesting experiences from friends who have messed around with Acid, Ecstasy and Cocaine. Also, after seeing The Wolf of Wallstreet, I think anyone would want to try cocaine (and ludes, if they were still available.) But those are three I'd like to try before I tip the bucket.

Things like heroin and crystal meth... Yeah, I'll pass. Laugh out load

I have a lot of friends that also take and deal Adderall and Xanax, but before anyone asks, I am mostly drug free.

Cool

Wait, mostly drug free?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
29-05-2014, 02:35 PM
(29-05-2014 02:29 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Wait, mostly drug free?

Shy

Does snorting the blood of sacrificed lambs and virgins count as a drug, because if it does...
29-05-2014, 02:37 PM
(29-05-2014 02:29 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Cool

Acid has become way to 'racey', IDK if purple microdot is still around, but that would be the best trip. Blotter would be the second choice. Forget Barrel and orange sunshine, its like pure speed.

Cocain, stay the fuck away from smoking it in any form, snort to get the idea of it and then stop it, its expensive and addicting while your doing it, and the high really doesnt last long enough for the money spent.

Sorry, cant help ya with the Ecstasy, since I've never done it.... but maybe someone else can chime in.

Purple microdot, orange sunshine etc.

Ah the good old days! Angel

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
29-05-2014, 02:39 PM
(29-05-2014 02:29 PM)War Horse Wrote:  

Cool

Cocaine: God's way of telling you that you have too much money. Dodgy

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
29-05-2014, 02:47 PM
(29-05-2014 02:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Cocaine: God's way of telling you that you have too much money. Dodgy

Thats why you buy in bulk, add Mannitol and redistribute to become part of the great American free enterprise system..... of course I'm just guessing here. Angel

[+] 4 users Like War Horse's post
29-05-2014, 02:49 PM
(29-05-2014 02:39 PM)Chas Wrote:  Cocaine: God's way of telling you that you have too much money. Dodgy

You're talking to God now? What, did you kiss and make up? Consider

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 5 users Like houseofcantor's post