Drunk Florida Man and his gun

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-10-2017, 12:14 AM
Drunk Florida Man and his gun

I'll never understand why American's like guns so much

The more one asserts their own unquestioned preconceived beliefs, the more demanding I will be for empirical evidence for I will accept nothing else in place of it
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-10-2017, 12:21 AM
RE: Drunk Florida Man and his gun
White middle aged American men seem rather angry.

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
09-10-2017, 01:21 AM
(09-10-2017 12:21 AM)Banjo Wrote:  White middle aged American men seem rather angry.

Not to deflect from your very valid observation, but also remember that Florida continues to prove itself as the world's transdimensional tesseract of stupidity.

Occasional TTA returner then leaverer.
[+] 3 users Like Logica Humano's post
09-10-2017, 03:38 AM
Drunk + Florida + Gun

There is no possible way for this to end well.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
[+] 4 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2017, 04:31 AM
3% of Americans own half the guns. Most Americans don't own guns. Most Americans gun owners own one.

Let's give the sweeping generalization a rest.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-10-2017, 04:34 AM
(09-10-2017 04:31 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  3% of Americans own half the guns. Most Americans don't own guns. Most Americans gun owners own one.

It's that first bit that's disturbing.

They're the redneck equivalent of investment bankers, the 1%.

[+] 3 users Like EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2017, 04:38 AM
(09-10-2017 04:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  
(09-10-2017 04:31 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  3% of Americans own half the guns. Most Americans don't own guns. Most Americans gun owners own one.

It's that first bit that's disturbing.

True. I sometimes think my cousins own 110% of the guns in the country. They're stupid, selfish, paranoid and Republican-fringers.

However, I'm 66 years old and never been in a situation in the US where a gun would be the "solution". At least not when I was off-duty. On-duty I sometimes carried a gun, and only ever fired it once in three years.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
09-10-2017, 05:39 AM
(09-10-2017 04:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(09-10-2017 04:34 AM)EvolutionKills Wrote:  It's that first bit that's disturbing.

True. I sometimes think my cousins own 110% of the guns in the country. They're stupid, selfish, paranoid and Republican-fringers.

However, I'm 66 years old and never been in a situation in the US where a gun would be the "solution". At least not when I was off-duty. On-duty I sometimes carried a gun, and only ever fired it once in three years.

That's you.

My best friend's sister and her son owe their lives to the fact that she owns, knows how to use, and indeed used a Remington 870.

Despite the blathering of the anti- gunners, guns ARE used for self protection all the time.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
09-10-2017, 05:44 AM
(09-10-2017 05:39 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(09-10-2017 04:38 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  True. I sometimes think my cousins own 110% of the guns in the country. They're stupid, selfish, paranoid and Republican-fringers.

That's you.

My best friend's sister and her son owe their lives to the fact that she owns, knows how to use, and indeed used a Remington 870.

Despite the blathering of the anti- gunners, guns ARE used for self protection all the time.

Yeah, too bad we can't have all that self protection without mass shootings from wingnuts looking to 'protect themselves' from the outside world...

[+] 1 user Likes EvolutionKills's post
09-10-2017, 06:02 AM
Guns aren't defensive, they're just additional violence.
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post