Drunk Stories/Morning After Stories

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-10-2013, 08:45 AM
Drunk Stories/Morning After Stories
I had a great time going out last night. I lost count of how many drinks I had, but I was overall coherent and not sloppy = )

But when Peanut drinks, she tends to let the alcohol give her that high and throw all shame out the window at least 'til morning. (I ALSO know how to, and prefer, having a few beers and laughs and calling it a night.) Yesterday, I decided to live it up and enjoy myself and kept "quiet, reserved, careful Peanut" at the table after beer number three. I really DID have a good night, don't misunderstand, but this morning I woke up and have cringed, blushed and laughed at myself more times than I can recall and I have only been awake for two hours.

I know I haven't given much detail, but perhaps I will be more obliged to share if you ladies and gentlemen recount your epic drunk tales and morning after "wtf" moments.

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-10-2013, 08:56 AM
RE: Drunk Stories/Morning After Stories
And since today is Sunday, I felt compelled to mention that this could be like an atheist confessional. A perfect way to vent our our indiscretions and blissful moments of sin to an anonymous person that will tell us "It's okay. You will be forgiven."

"It was life, often unsatisfying, frequently cruel, usually boring, sometimes beautiful, once in awhile exhilarating." -Stephen King
[+] 1 user Likes Peanut's post
06-10-2013, 10:17 AM
Last night ...
ROCTOBEER-FEST.
Lots of art-science-socio-political talk.
Lots of beer.
Bonfire. Lots of fire.
A good time.

Today...
Smokey, smokey clothes.
Easing into the day... very slowly.
Check out is noon.
Food at one of my numerous favorite restaurants.
Conversation about last night.

A good time.
Always good times.
Shy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 2 users Like kim's post
06-10-2013, 01:41 PM
(06-10-2013 08:45 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I had a great time going out last night. I lost count of how many drinks I had, but I was overall coherent and not sloppy = )

But when Peanut drinks, she tends to let the alcohol give her that high and throw all shame out the window at least 'til morning. (I ALSO know how to, and prefer, having a few beers and laughs and calling it a night.) Yesterday, I decided to live it up and enjoy myself and kept "quiet, reserved, careful Peanut" at the table after beer number three. I really DID have a good night, don't misunderstand, but this morning I woke up and have cringed, blushed and laughed at myself more times than I can recall and I have only been awake for two hours.

I know I haven't given much detail, but perhaps I will be more obliged to share if you ladies and gentlemen recount your epic drunk tales and morning after "wtf" moments.

Wait. Why are you cringing and blushing and laughing at yourself? Surely not from drinking too much. We've all done stuff like that.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
06-10-2013, 04:22 PM
(06-10-2013 10:17 AM)kim Wrote:  Last night ...
ROCTOBEER-FEST.
Lots of art-science-socio-political talk.
Lots of beer.
Bonfire. Lots of fire.
A good time.

Today...
Smokey, smokey clothes.
Easing into the day... very slowly.
Check out is noon.
Food at one of my numerous favorite restaurants.
Conversation about last night.

A good time.
Always good times.
Shy
It read like a poem = D

06-10-2013, 04:24 PM
(06-10-2013 01:41 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 08:45 AM)Peanut Wrote:  I had a great time going out last night. I lost count of how many drinks I had, but I was overall coherent and not sloppy = )

Wait. Why are you cringing and blushing and laughing at yourself? Surely not from drinking too much. We've all done stuff like that.
Thanks for the positivity, Erx.